Singapore Expats Forum

Power of numbers

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Plavt
Director
Director

Re: No just mad

Postby Plavt » Tue, 27 Dec 2005 4:31 pm

Vau, and you feel frustrated that you don not have guts to make even a penny..lol. Dude relax, you know little, time is biggest teacher give it time.

Yawn..................................... :delete:

vins_19

Re: No just mad

Postby vins_19 » Tue, 27 Dec 2005 5:05 pm

Vaucluse wrote:
ringo100 wrote:You guys shouldn’t be so dismissive of Numerology.  It is as valid a belief system as Christianity, Islam, Hinduism etc. In many ways more believable. There is no real difference between this and Astrology and is similar to Feng Sui.

And who says we are not dismissive of Christianity, Islam, Hinduism etc . . . ?

Vauclause, and you feel frustrated that you don not have guts to make even a penny..lol. Dude relax, you know little, time is biggest teacher give it time.

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Tue, 27 Dec 2005 7:25 pm

I strongly believe child care is not the only care vins_19 needs... :-|

Eric

ringo100
Chatter
Chatter

M point is

Postby ringo100 » Tue, 27 Dec 2005 10:59 pm

My point was that this person posted a thread about Numerology and everyone just said “delete topic”

sundaymorningstaple

Re: Power of numbers

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 27 Dec 2005 11:22 pm

ringo100
Vaucluse wrote:
v13 wrote:
v13 wrote:

email at sundeep_vj@yahoo.com

He may be brilliant with numbers but he's obviously thick when it comes to words. I will type this slowly for you Sundeep/Moonhigh:

When people make fun of what you write it is not a sign that they want to hear more from you about your moronic numbers garbage.

just a little hint and have a Merry Christmas

Ringo, I believe, had you been following this thread from the beginning you would have seen WHY we said delete. that said, "v13" has edited his post to remove the advertising for his business, hence you are not seeing what we saw in the beginning, I included the Quote from Vaucluse because it does still contain v13's contact for the business he was soliciting. 'kay?

sms

vins_19

Postby vins_19 » Wed, 28 Dec 2005 12:18 am

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:I strongly believe child care is not the only care vins_19 needs... :-|

Eric

Yea Eric I can handle mental cases as well….kidding. Well when you make fun of others you should not mind when others do it to you. I know being Leo learning humility is one of the toughest task for you but is not impossible….Cheers
Last edited by vins_19 on Wed, 28 Dec 2005 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

vins_19

Postby vins_19 » Wed, 28 Dec 2005 12:28 am

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:I strongly believe child care is not the only care vins_19 needs... :-|

Eric

Yea Eric I can handle mental cases as well….kidding. Well when you make fun of others you should not mind when others do it to you. I know being Leo learning humility is one of the toughest task for you but is not impossible….Cheers

v13

Postby v13 » Wed, 28 Dec 2005 12:54 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
ringo100
Vaucluse wrote:
v13 wrote:
v13 wrote:

email at sundeep_vj@yahoo.com

He may be brilliant with numbers but he's obviously thick when it comes to words. I will type this slowly for you Sundeep/Moonhigh:

When people make fun of what you write it is not a sign that they want to hear more from you about your moronic numbers garbage.

just a little hint and have a Merry Christmas

Ringo, I believe, had you been following this thread from the beginning you would have seen WHY we said delete. that said, "v13" has edited his post to remove the advertising for his business, hence you are not seeing what we saw in the beginning, I included the Quote from Vaucluse because it does still contain v13's contact for the business he was soliciting. 'kay?

sms

Thanks for all your intelligent comments and concerns. I assure that they are appreciated and acknowledged..:-) Healthy humor is always welcomed. You may show your disagreement also. But I request that don’t say it garbage since you do not understand power of occult science. This post is for those who wish to use awesome power of Occult science. Am practicing it from past 12 years and have successfully consulted to large number of people. And did I say anywhere that I am doing it for business? Never I did so far. Please don’t presume.
It has been my passion moreover I have seen miracles happening when it has been used properly.

Merry Christmas to you too and thanks for your wishes(Vaucluse).
Sundeep

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Wed, 28 Dec 2005 1:11 am

Ok,

time to be honest V13 aka Vins 19. Both of you are the same. Why play these games?

First you posted your last reply in a quote as Vins 19, now you took out the text and posted the same content as being V13.

Wanna make believe you're not alone?

Get on with your life and stop posting nonsense like this.

If you love your numbers, so be it, now get lost, k? :?

Eric

CardZeus
Chatter
Chatter

Postby CardZeus » Wed, 28 Dec 2005 12:57 pm

v13 wrote:
Thanks for all your intelligent comments and concerns. I assure that they are appreciated and acknowledged..:-) Healthy humor is always welcomed. You may show your disagreement also. But I request that don’t say it garbage since you do not understand power of occult science. This post is for those who wish to use awesome power of Occult science. Am practicing it from past 12 years and have successfully consulted to large number of people. And did I say anywhere that I am doing it for business? Never I did so far. Please don’t presume.
It has been my passion moreover I have seen miracles happening when it has been used properly.

Merry Christmas to you too and thanks for your wishes(Vaucluse).
Sundeep

It's because I/we DO understand that we say this is garbage! There is no such thing as occult SCIENCE, just a misguided belief in a load of mumbo-jumbo. If it were a science then tthere would be some PROOF. You are an idiot and so is anyone else who belives this claptrap.
The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is at all comprehensible.

CardZeus
Chatter
Chatter

Re: M point is

Postby CardZeus » Wed, 28 Dec 2005 1:38 pm

ringo100 wrote:If you don't want to talk about it don't; if you do, attempt to say something intelligent.

Unfortunately the only intelligent thing one can say about numerology is that it is nonsense
The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is at all comprehensible.

Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bubbles » Wed, 28 Dec 2005 5:48 pm

OK, my two (2) penneth worth here. I'm not au fait with all this numerology stuff, but admit I've read my 'number' page in one of those books you get on the shelf at Waterstones or wherever. Yes, of course, some of it applies to me, but so do all the other 'special numbers.'

What I will say is that numbers in themselves are awesome things. The power of numbers, in that pure mathmatical sense, is beautiful. But not nec occultly.....(is there such a word as 'occultly?'....there is now)....

From one little girl who has always had problems with pure maths, take it from me, there is nothing much more I'd like to aspire to than being clever with numbers. I'm not sure if I think that the whole subject is just 'perfect' and always has answers for everything.....or that if I was in the 'clever crowd' I'd find out that maths didn't have the answers to proper questions....I don't know, all I do know is that it's a subject eternally closed to me....

I've grown up thinking I was rubbish at it.....do you think that it was because I had bad teachers, or that for some, like me, there never will be hope? I would so love to be on top of it. Yeah, sure can do the normal stuff, percentages, fractions, decimals, a bit of algebra, geometry, etc, but I'd love to be able to do the hard stuff.

Ah well, best to stay with what you know I guess, and for me that's pouring out trashy words to bung up your ears......and hope you like me anyway, even if I'm a dunce at the big Maths class....sigh!!!!!

Bubbs.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Dylan Thomas.

Baron Greenback
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Baron Greenback » Thu, 29 Dec 2005 10:35 am

I do find it fascinating when numbers appear in nature, such as the Fibonacci sequence. But I also think that it is in our nature to look for patterns & try to make order out of choas. We even look for faces or familiarity in shapes - the face on Mars, bunnies in clouds etc

That my my 2 cents.

Is there an optimum number of replies to this thread that will make numerology valid? :)
"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools."
Hemingway

Kats_
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Kats_ » Thu, 29 Dec 2005 1:23 pm

Baron Greenback wrote:Is there an optimum number of replies to this thread that will make numerology valid? :)

LOL

Actually adding to the replies (and certainly not helping) numbers do play such an important role that affect our lives, one way or the other.

You meet so many people who are superstitious...have you seen lifts with the number 4 missing? How about finding the number 8 very auspicious?

Even otherwise, whether we like it or not numbers bring in a rhythm...like the number of days in a year, pregnancy period etc.

Numbers can be fascinating to some ….John Nash’s eccentricity for instance.

My thoughts after a heavy lunch :s

Wham
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Wham » Thu, 29 Dec 2005 1:39 pm

I for ONE couldn't give TWO hoots about numerology, but do beleive that the THREE major relgions stand FOUR something whereas this thread about FIVE is making me SICKS. I pray to SEVEN that before its too lEIGHT someone explain to V-19 that numerology is hogwash.
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." Samuel Johnson