Singapore Expats Forum

tennis partner

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Philippe

tennis partner

Postby Philippe » Mon, 26 Jul 2004 3:09 pm

Hi everybody,

I am looking for a tennis partner to play some evening in the week or the week end.
I am an average player, and since 4 months I am installed in singapore I am playing with only one player, and I would to extend my panel of partners.
Thank you to contact me to email :philippeschulzinger@yahoo.fr

Tennis babe

Postby Tennis babe » Thu, 02 Sep 2004 5:00 pm

I there... I like playing tennis too... And have few friends who plays as well (could introduce you to em), just that no much time but keep in touch, if we happen to be neighbours then we can play sometimes..

Cheers!
R 65576024

Ocean7

tennis

Postby Ocean7 » Sat, 11 Sep 2004 3:05 am

hello guys..

i've picked up tennis recently and am interested to play regularly (have some friends who play too).

are you guys still playing and where? can i join? but i'm really not too good at it..

also love to get to know some expat friends (i'm a local btw). :P

hear from you soon.. :wink:
Ocean7..

Ocean7

tennis still on?

Postby Ocean7 » Wed, 22 Sep 2004 3:24 pm

hi...just checking if you guys are still playing tennis? i'm interested to join in the fun..pls drop me a mail at oceanjazz7@yahoo.com.sg :D
Ocean7..

tennisgrl

hi

Postby tennisgrl » Tue, 30 Nov 2004 9:26 pm

me2... I just moved here so I'm trying to find a tennis partner to play with me..preferably anytime during the week. I used to play frequently and now I really want to play... email me maybelle515@yahoo.com

TennisFriendzNetwork

Postby TennisFriendzNetwork » Fri, 03 Dec 2004 6:22 pm

Tennis players ,

If you want to play tennis on a regular basis or increase your panel of tennis partners, visit us at www.tfntennis.com . Visit the Club night sessions on the left and state your indiction of joining us. No obligation is required. We accept walk-in guest too.

Hope to see more players enjoying the game they love.

Cheers

Re: tennis

Postby Guest » Sun, 24 Jul 2005 10:26 am

Hi all,

Wanted to go back to tennins again. Improving from class C. Am looking for mate/s to play regularly. Clementi, Pasir Panjang, Alexandra area?

Pls drop me a note xox_soiree@yahoo.com

Cheers,

CJ

play tennis again

Postby Guest » Sun, 24 Jul 2005 10:29 am

Hi all,

Wanted to go back to tennins again. Improving from class C. Am looking for mate/s to play regularly. Clementi, Pasir Panjang, Alexandra area?

Pls drop me a note xox_soiree@yahoo.com

Cheers,

CJ