Singapore Expats Forum

Basketball @WestCoast

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
bontego

Basketball @WestCoast

Postby bontego » Tue, 20 Dec 2005 6:14 pm

Hi,

just wondering if there are any people in the West Coast Area who are interested in playing some bball once in a while. There is a basketball court at the community center opposite Ginza Plaza.

Pleased to hear...

jokerknight

Re: Basketball @WestCoast

Postby jokerknight » Wed, 11 Jan 2006 3:47 pm

bontego wrote:Hi,

just wondering if there are any people in the West Coast Area who are interested in playing some bball once in a while. There is a basketball court at the community center opposite Ginza Plaza.

Pleased to hear...

Hi,

So glad to find some basketballers in this site. Me and a few pals hang out together every Saturday morning for a 3 hours ball game. Do you like to join us? We are generally working adults (9pax) and 2 neighbourhood kids who comes by to join us once in a while. We normally play at the Arcadia condo (off adam road) starts at 10:30am Sat. If you are keen to join us email me at jokerknight69@hotmail.com , we need more pals anyway.

dcmiii

Postby dcmiii » Thu, 12 Jan 2006 8:48 am

Hi JK,

Can I join you guys? Just wanting to play some pick up games to get fit and practise.

I will email you to get further information.

Thanks

jokerknight

Postby jokerknight » Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:59 am

dcmiii wrote:Hi JK,

Can I join you guys? Just wanting to play some pick up games to get fit and practise.

I will email you to get further information.

Thanks

Certainly you are more than welcome to join. :D