Singapore Expats Forum

Pussy Fetish

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

What would you say if Mr/Ms Lover tells you he/she wanna add another 2...or 3...or more cats/dogs to the relationship/apartment equation?

Over my dead body! Errrr, I mean..their dead bodies!
33%
Honey...I love you SOOOO much, the love of your life is the love of my life too! Come to MAMMMA/PAPPPA!!
33%
Are you nutzzz??? I'll take those lipsmacking pussies over you anytime!! There's only so much room for loving in my teeny weeny little heart darrrling.
33%

Total votes: 3

asiandivergal

Pussy Fetish

Postby asiandivergal » Fri, 16 Dec 2005 3:27 pm

Here's something found on a blog....

What do you do when you're lonely and have nothing to do?

Answer: Grab one of your 500 best friends and stroke it.

Okay, enough of the crude and pathetic attempt at a joke. An 83 year old woman in Virginia had some bizarre obsession with putty-tats because she was found housing nearly 500 cats, both dead and alive.

The woman was arrested in July and has plead guilty to animal cruelty after animal control entered her home as a result of neighbour complaints of a strong urine smell.

When animal control checked out the place, they found the house in disarray, smelling of feces, and the home was declared "unfit for human habitation".

The woman's daughter was also found housing her own bunch of kitty cats. In total, the two woman had 493 cats, but only 272 were alive.

At her sentencing, the 83 year old was told to get help for her hoarding problem and was fined $2500, given 360 days suspended jail sentence, and one year probation.

What is with people and their weird sh*t?

I mean, not too long ago, there was another obsessed pet lover in the form of an 61 year old man hoarding birds and now this.

Geez, that would be a match made in heaven if those two got together. Except, cats and birds don't really go together now do they? That's a couple doomed to constant fighting, typical of our own human relationships which claimed to be "a match made in heaven" during those heady courtship days.

Merry Christmas Peeps & Squeeks!

YF
Regular
Regular

Postby YF » Fri, 16 Dec 2005 3:59 pm

And it had such a promising subject title -- so disappointed ;)

-Rob

CardZeus
Chatter
Chatter

Postby CardZeus » Fri, 16 Dec 2005 4:33 pm

It's called insanity
The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is at all comprehensible.

Baron Greenback
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Baron Greenback » Fri, 16 Dec 2005 5:58 pm

cats (or pets in general) are like christmas lights, too many & you are just nuts.
"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools."
Hemingway

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Fri, 16 Dec 2005 8:50 pm

opened the wrong thread indeed...

Eric

jaz_collections

Are U Aroused?

Postby jaz_collections » Fri, 16 Dec 2005 8:54 pm

Are U Aroused?

Return to “General Discussions”