Singapore Expats

Plz recommend the agent which can help to register company

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
paramour
Regular
Regular

Plz recommend the agent which can help to register company

Post by paramour » Wed, 14 Dec 2005 8:59 am

My korean company will register the company next January or Febrarury.
I don't know how I should apply for..

To register the company as the foreigner, I need the Singaporean partner?? or there is any other way ??

How about the tax? how many percenter we should pay? What kind tax we should pay?

If my korean company hire the foreinger, at least how many singporean employees we should hire? or any other way ?? My boss n I can be the directors??? so we don't have to hire the singaporean employees right now.

I heard that we should hand over the Business plan to Singapore government. Anyone knows the company that they can help me to make the business plan and register company and get EP????
Yesterday is history,
Tomorrow is mistery,
Today is the Gift.
That why we call it "Present"

Strong Eagle
Answers: 10

Post by Strong Eagle » Wed, 14 Dec 2005 10:27 am

You need one local director. Lots of firms exist that will supply you with a local nominee director.

The ratio of foreign workers to local workers depends upon the type of employment pass and the importance of the worker. Senior management, for example, doesn't fall under the same rules as S or Work pass.

No taxes on profits for the first two years of a new company here. After that, it is 22 percent, if I recall. Lots of ways to minimize tax.

You really need the services of a skilled accountant who knows corporate law, employment law and tax law. Makes life a lot easier. PM or email me and I will give you the name of the firm that got my business started. Worth every penny.