Singapore Expats Forum

Where to go for Christmas?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
clap

Where to go for Christmas?

Postby clap » Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:35 am

Hi guys, since X'mas is approaching I tot it'll be quite good to start the ball rolling with everyone contributing their recommendations for dinner or party places and bargains

Abyone has good recommendations?

clap

Postby clap » Mon, 19 Dec 2005 2:27 pm

Great News for budget hunters tis Festive season

MIA having festive promos for 12days from 21st Dec 2005 to 1st Jan 2006-

1. FREE FOOD during happy hours!!! from 6pm-8pm every weekdays(Mon-Fri) except holidays

2. DRINK-ALL-U-CAN all nite!!! for X'mas Eve and New Year's party. I think the charges are only $42 for non-members and... $28 for members!!!

3. Vodka mixes jugs - only $10 per jug and $100 for 12 jugs!!!

All these on top of their usual specials everyday!

I guess I'm gonna have a very happy festive celebration party with these deals man

Check it out yourself - http://www.mia.com.sg

clap

Postby clap » Fri, 23 Dec 2005 12:26 pm

Just went there for Happy Hour and tried out the Free Food and its great!!! Food's tasty, drinks cheap and people seems friendly

See the review I just came across -
http://e-clubbing.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=198&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

EPL
Reporter
Reporter

Postby EPL » Fri, 23 Dec 2005 12:36 pm

Am very curious, are you Johnny or friend of Johnny :wink: :wink: :wink:

clap wrote:Just went there for Happy Hour and tried out the Free Food and its great!!! Food's tasty, drinks cheap and people seems friendly
Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live the questions now... Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live... into the answer ~Rainer Maria Rilke~

clap

Postby clap » Fri, 23 Dec 2005 12:45 pm

EPL wrote:Am very curious, are you Johnny or friend of Johnny :wink: :wink: :wink:

clap wrote:Just went there for Happy Hour and tried out the Free Food and its great!!! Food's tasty, drinks cheap and people seems friendly

Johnny? U mean the surpervisor in MIA? He's kinda helpful though. Heard he was formerly from Devil's right?

EPL
Reporter
Reporter

Postby EPL » Fri, 23 Dec 2005 12:57 pm

hey like your nick =D> =D> =D> :D

I see. But not sure he was from Devil’s
Johnny himself is a member of this forum too and I was thinking he has another nickname

clap wrote: Johnny? U mean the surpervisor in MIA? He's kinda helpful though. Heard he was formerly from Devil's right?
Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live the questions now... Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live... into the answer ~Rainer Maria Rilke~

clap

Postby clap » Fri, 23 Dec 2005 1:34 pm

Issit? I'll check it out. Thanks for you compliment :)