Singapore Expats Forum

Would you keep your virginity till marriage?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Mon, 12 Dec 2005 6:34 pm

If you commit the "sin" with no intentions of marrying the person, it wouldn't be considered pre-marital sex right? :???:

Though that still can't get you off the hook of losing virginity... Ever heard of 2nd generation virginity? :lol:

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 12 Dec 2005 7:11 pm

Is that physical or mental virginity? If physical go to the other side, sure they can probably direct you to someone who can do a nip and tuck in the right places. :wink: Mental that's something else.....

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Mon, 12 Dec 2005 7:16 pm

Actually it could be both :) You know how advanced we are these days, aren't we?

In any case... got that off from a web-site -> http://members.aol.com/cohabiting/glossary.htm

Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bubbles » Mon, 12 Dec 2005 9:41 pm

They do hymen re-instatement in plastic surgery, not top of the ops list, but I read they do do it.

Yuck.....what the hell do they use for it.........hope it's part of the woman's own body tissue not a bit of cellophane or some mass produced sheeting.......urrgh.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Dylan Thomas.

emiko08
Chatter
Chatter

Postby emiko08 » Mon, 12 Dec 2005 9:44 pm

Bubbles wrote:They do hymen re-instatement in plastic surgery, not top of the ops list, but I read they do do it.

Yuck.....what the hell do they use for it.........hope it's part of the woman's own body tissue not a bit of cellophane or some mass produced sheeting.......urrgh.

yea i read it too. :shock:

Plavt

Postby Plavt » Tue, 13 Dec 2005 7:35 am

Bubbles wrote:They do hymen re-instatement in plastic surgery, not top of the ops list, but I read they do do it.

Story I read some time ago was Chinese (I apologize to all Chinese reading this - it's what I read honest) newly weds sometimes had a vial of chicken blood which they hid in the bed on their wedding night in order to convince their partner they were virgins. Perhaps the surgery mentioned is the latter day improvement on fooling your partner. :P :P

Plavt.

emiko08
Chatter
Chatter

Postby emiko08 » Tue, 13 Dec 2005 2:36 pm

Plavt wrote:

Story I read some time ago was Chinese (I apologize to all Chinese reading this - it's what I read honest) newly weds sometimes had a vial of chicken blood which they hid in the bed on their wedding night in order to convince their partner they were virgins. Perhaps the surgery mentioned is the latter day improvement on fooling your partner. :P :P

Plavt.

it sounds very gross. O:)

Cheekybeek
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Cheekybeek » Tue, 13 Dec 2005 4:27 pm

easy fixed for us expats, go to the embassy and get ya self a letter saying you are in a 'common law' marriage. Did God invent marriage certificates?

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Tue, 13 Dec 2005 8:50 pm

Isn't virginity a myth, just like the term SPG?

Never met either one of them, never intend to.

Eric

TONY123

Postby TONY123 » Tue, 13 Dec 2005 10:20 pm

I was married in Singapore 1996 and at the time my son was (5) years old and I appointed him best man.

riversandlakes
Reporter
Reporter

Postby riversandlakes » Tue, 13 Dec 2005 11:58 pm

I honestly don't know. Some girls actually treat this as a form of expression of love...

This belongs to one of those topics that just contradicts my belief in the Catholic Church. So I don't think about it too much :?

That Vatican owns a bit of Durex is just so amusing. It's like what they say was found in the Kaabah...
Well, it's not true, at least from what I managed to google out - it's just an empty big box with some chairs and a table?
Goatboy will always cherish his former goatgirl.
But the world is full of fluffier ones.

Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bubbles » Wed, 14 Dec 2005 8:32 am

Eh? Contradicts what? What expression of love? I have lost the plot, and yes, yes lost many more things along the line, like my specs, my youth, my talent at doing somersaults but never my sense of humour...

This has nothing to do with what we were talking about, has it? hahaha...doh....must concentrate....

Bubbs
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Dylan Thomas.

Conker

Postby Conker » Wed, 14 Dec 2005 6:19 pm

A friend of mine had to use the "other entrance" when dating a girl of a certain religion to preserve her virginity. Thought that very weird but amusing! :? :o

emiko08
Chatter
Chatter

Postby emiko08 » Wed, 14 Dec 2005 7:35 pm

Conker wrote:A friend of mine had to use the "other entrance" when dating a girl of a certain religion to preserve her virginity. Thought that very weird but amusing! :? :o

:P :P that must have hurt alot. hehe.

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Wed, 14 Dec 2005 7:38 pm

Last edited by dot dot dot on Wed, 17 May 2006 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.