Singapore Expats Forum

Dreamlash

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

piggy
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon, 24 Oct 2005

Dreamlash

Postby piggy » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 11:39 pm

Hi girls,

Just bought a bottle of dreamlash at promotion price S$48.00. It is imported from Italy and I had read a few articles in the website about the benefit of this serum. Only one of my friend use it and said very good. It said to be able to condition the lashes lengthen it and make it fuller.

Anyone used before? if yes, how effective it is? and how much you pay for it?

:roll:

User avatar
jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 307
Joined: Mon, 02 May 2005

Re: Dreamlash

Postby jovinliu » Thu, 08 Dec 2005 4:27 pm

Hi Piggy,

Tell me if it works! :)

I did eyelash extension in Taipei. Wowwwwww.... marvellous!!!! Very very nice, natural looking and long! So far a few of the girls asked me "wah your eyelash is so long!" without knowing it's fake. Paid S$77, but i heard from a Singapore friend (who came to visit me and also did the extension) that it's cheaper and much better than Singapore. We both are soooooo happy with our beautiful eyes now... hee.

Do you know of anyone who do very nice and natural looking lashes? I remembered you recommended a japanese woman before. Can you provide her contact number again?

I love Taipei!!!!! cheap and good plastic surgeries, nice eyelash extensions, nice food and nice weather! Hee...


piggy wrote:Hi girls,

Just bought a bottle of dreamlash at promotion price S$48.00. It is imported from Italy and I had read a few articles in the website about the benefit of this serum. Only one of my friend use it and said very good. It said to be able to condition the lashes lengthen it and make it fuller.

Anyone used before? if yes, how effective it is? and how much you pay for it?

:roll:

piggy
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon, 24 Oct 2005

Postby piggy » Tue, 13 Dec 2005 3:39 am

jovinliu,

Sorry, you must have thought I had turn into a snowwoman!!! I took so long to reply you...Merry X'mas anyway....

I had overlooked your message, thus did not reply.

Yes, you can call 9 3634358 for your lash extensions, I still go back to her quite often but I am giving myself a beak now to try this dreamlash serum.

It said we need at least 4 weeks to see results, but after 4 days off application, I find that my damaged lashes due to too much extension had been well conditioned and longer, for thickness, not too sure yet, will see how thick it will grow after 4 weeks. Maybe will write you another report. :wink: hee....

Anyway, whether it does grow thicker or not, I think I will continue to use it as a conditional and nutrients to my lashes? as I guess I will stick to do my eyelash extension because it simply look great on me even without makeup, and I need to protect my lash!

S$48 for a serum for 4 months, very effortable better than my lashes look like broom.

By the way, what plastic surgeries are you talking abt? Did you did anything :shock: How is it?

And how long does your eyelashes lasts? S$77 is really a good price to pay for!

I wanted so much to to taipei but my hubby alway say it not safe to go there, so bad of him! How do you find Taipei, safe or not, you go there with girls or any man to protect you all? tell me more.

Bye and chat again!

babyangel
Regular
Regular
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat, 15 Oct 2005

Dreamlash

Postby babyangel » Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:06 am

Hi Piggy,

Just to check with you did the Dreamlash really make your Lashes grow Longer? Are you able to see or note the Difference? Cos I read it somewhere that someone didnt see much improvement after using it so im thinking of getting more info first.

Thanks alot! :)

piggy
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon, 24 Oct 2005

Postby piggy » Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:32 am

babyangel,

As I had mentioned, my lashes are more healthy and longer but thinkness cannot be notices yet as i use it less than the recommended 4 weeks for the different.

I think it really depend on individual, mine works other people might not and furthermore different people have different expectation. If your expectation is till the extreme, however your lashes length which got it's limited growth will definity unable to meet up to your expectation.

The lash serum is to help to boost the max. length of your lashes growth.

By the way, which brand did the girl you mentioned used? and how much she pays for it, I heard that the same serum are selling at different prices at different salon in Singapore I got a friend's friend who paid 68sgd for it, 20sdg more than me! Just check only lah, if yo got lobang to get it cheaper, let me knows.

Thank you.

User avatar
Jean08
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri, 02 Dec 2005
Contact:

Postby Jean08 » Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:23 pm

hi piggy .. where did you get the serum ??
simple yet sophisticated

piggy
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon, 24 Oct 2005

where to get dreamlash serum

Postby piggy » Wed, 14 Dec 2005 9:27 pm

Hi Jean,

You can get it from most beauty salon from Orchard only, make sure it is Italy Formula. And don't pay for anything more than 48sgd for the bottle. That bottle can last you for 4 months

if not you can call for delivery at 9825 9931 . they might charge for delivery for certain location in singapore only.

Cheers

mayaray
Regular
Regular
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat, 30 Jul 2005
Location: Sillypore

lash

Postby mayaray » Thu, 15 Dec 2005 5:19 pm

HI Piggy, is the dreamlash like a mascara type? As I am concerned that bacteria might get cultured in the nutrient rich serum and end up getting eye infection.

Is it like the types we have here in Sasa- Talika lipocils, Mavala etc?

piggy
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon, 24 Oct 2005

Postby piggy » Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:08 pm

Hi Mayaray,

I had try Sasa- Talika lipocils before, not result at all but have not try Mavala.

Dreamlash is not a mascara type, it does not have any colour at all, it's simply a transparent serum but apply on using a lash brush provided.

Can be use under mascara for protectation and at night for treatment.

I am still consider a new user, my friend who used it longer than me told me this serum delivered what it promises. I think really depend on individual.

Cheers

User avatar
jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 307
Joined: Mon, 02 May 2005

Postby jovinliu » Fri, 16 Dec 2005 1:00 pm

Hi Piggy,

So far only did meso-botox, botox, rhinoplasty.... haven't done the things i listed in the other post, hee hee.

Taipei is a safe place lah aiyoh! I always go there alone, no problem at all. It's just like Singapore!


/Jovin

piggy wrote:jovinliu,

Sorry, you must have thought I had turn into a snowwoman!!! I took so long to reply you...Merry X'mas anyway....

I had overlooked your message, thus did not reply.

Yes, you can call 9 3634358 for your lash extensions, I still go back to her quite often but I am giving myself a beak now to try this dreamlash serum.

It said we need at least 4 weeks to see results, but after 4 days off application, I find that my damaged lashes due to too much extension had been well conditioned and longer, for thickness, not too sure yet, will see how thick it will grow after 4 weeks. Maybe will write you another report. :wink: hee....

Anyway, whether it does grow thicker or not, I think I will continue to use it as a conditional and nutrients to my lashes? as I guess I will stick to do my eyelash extension because it simply look great on me even without makeup, and I need to protect my lash!

S$48 for a serum for 4 months, very effortable better than my lashes look like broom.

By the way, what plastic surgeries are you talking abt? Did you did anything :shock: How is it?

And how long does your eyelashes lasts? S$77 is really a good price to pay for!

I wanted so much to to taipei but my hubby alway say it not safe to go there, so bad of him! How do you find Taipei, safe or not, you go there with girls or any man to protect you all? tell me more.

Bye and chat again!
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

apple9984
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun, 11 Dec 2005

Re: Dreamlash

Postby apple9984 » Sat, 17 Dec 2005 10:20 pm

[quote="jovinliu"]
I did eyelash extension in Taipei. Wowwwwww.... marvellous!!!! Very very nice, natural looking and long! So far a few of the girls asked me "wah your eyelash is so long!" without knowing it's fake. Paid S$77, but i heard from a Singapore friend (who came to visit me and also did the extension) that it's cheaper and much better than Singapore. We both are soooooo happy with our beautiful eyes now... hee.

Hey, I am new to this discussion room. Like the sound of your extension in Taipei. Where did you go to have it done in Taipei? How long does it last? :) :) :)

User avatar
ocean11
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri, 15 Apr 2005
Location: somewhere out there

Postby ocean11 » Sun, 18 Dec 2005 1:06 am

Hey!! piggy!! u sure from italy?? i am in venice now!!! i was in florence a few days ago!! shit!! i should have read this earlier.. i go and see venice have or not?!

Jovin!!!!! kekekeke.. u here huh?? if i can find in venice i get one for u ya!!

User avatar
jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 307
Joined: Mon, 02 May 2005

Re: Dreamlash

Postby jovinliu » Mon, 19 Dec 2005 10:29 am

Hi!

I went to a place call "Wei She" within the Taipei city to do it. So far 2 weeks and 1 day already, almost all still intact lah... but i heard it will last for 2-4 weeks, 1.5 months max.

There are places in Singapore that do eyelash extension too, but make sure they stick it lash by lash, not 3 to 1 lash. If not it will look very drama and fake.


apple9984 wrote:
jovinliu wrote:I did eyelash extension in Taipei. Wowwwwww.... marvellous!!!! Very very nice, natural looking and long! So far a few of the girls asked me "wah your eyelash is so long!" without knowing it's fake. Paid S$77, but i heard from a Singapore friend (who came to visit me and also did the extension) that it's cheaper and much better than Singapore. We both are soooooo happy with our beautiful eyes now... hee.

Hey, I am new to this discussion room. Like the sound of your extension in Taipei. Where did you go to have it done in Taipei? How long does it last? :) :) :)
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

User avatar
jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 307
Joined: Mon, 02 May 2005

Postby jovinliu » Mon, 19 Dec 2005 10:36 am

Yooooo Ocean11!!!!

*hugz* so long never see you liao, i miss you many many worrrr... hee. Having a great time in Italy? Lina and moon also having a great time i think, because they planning to go Siam Supperclub on wednesday night to do some "fishing"... hee. When are you coming back huh?

ok ok if you happens to find it, help me buy one!!!!

eh maybe when you are back, we (you, me, moon and Lina) can plan for a spa weekend getaway to Batam hor! Nowadays i realised that money earn many (errrr, i don't mean i earn alot hor) also no use, look good is the most important and most happy!

Faster come back lah, i miss you many many wor...



/Jovin


ocean11 wrote:Hey!! piggy!! u sure from italy?? i am in venice now!!! i was in florence a few days ago!! shit!! i should have read this earlier.. i go and see venice have or not?!

Jovin!!!!! kekekeke.. u here huh?? if i can find in venice i get one for u ya!!
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

Vodka
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed, 21 Mar 2007
Location: Singapore

Eyelash Extension

Postby Vodka » Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:34 pm

Hi Piggy

May I know how good is the eye lash extension that you do with the lady with mobile number 93634358?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks!
Vodka


Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests