Singapore Expats Forum

Never put your things behind you!

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

banana
Reporter
Reporter

Postby banana » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 11:38 pm

sapphire wrote:You mean to say you've watched women taking a dump? :o
Your theory is wrong, btw.

By Hover I mean squat precariously on the seats. Correct now? :mrgreen:
some signatures are more equal than others

Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager

Postby Carpe Diem » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 11:46 pm

La vie est trop courte, profitons de chaque instant

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 11:49 pm

Plavt wrote:Are you saying there are female thieves who do such things in women's toilets in Singapore? :shock:

i've heard stories before though this is not at all a common occurrence. hope i didn't give that impression in my earlier post. toilets in singapore are generally safe. i just mentioned that since it's the only story of crime in a toilet i've ever heard.

as to whether the thief is female or not, hard to tell since the victim wasn't really in a position to give chase or even bolt out for a quick glimpse don't you think? :P

samantha
Chatter
Chatter

Postby samantha » Tue, 06 Dec 2005 9:39 am

brice.. I think you need to improve your English. You seem to be confusing everyone... :mrgreen: Give more details as to how this wierd crime happened... :wink:
I'm so stupid that I surprise myself sometimes...

abbby
Regular
Regular

Sense?

Postby abbby » Tue, 06 Dec 2005 2:12 pm

briceloh,

You are telling us a story for us to solve the mystery?Nobody seems to understand what you're trying to say...resulting in everyone being so confused. And when you say 'negotiation' what's there to negotiate in the toilet?? Your story doesn't gel nor does it make any sense... :shock:
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

Saint
Director
Director

Postby Saint » Tue, 06 Dec 2005 3:15 pm

All sounds a bit George Michael to me :shock:

samantha
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Never put your things behind you!

Postby samantha » Tue, 06 Dec 2005 3:22 pm

I think he means:
There has been a string of thief in public toilets behind the Pasir Ris MRT station lately. One of his friend told me that he went to the toilet for a sh!t and got his wallet stolen when he was wiping his a$$. He had placed it on the ledge behind the toilet seat.

The even funnier thing was that when he said that when he reached the police station there were already 4 men making their report. The worst case was that one man even lost his laptop!

Is it easier for you people to understand now? :wink:
I'm so stupid that I surprise myself sometimes...

sundaymorningstaple

Re: Never put your things behind you!

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 06 Dec 2005 4:03 pm

samantha wrote:I think he means:
There has been a string of thief in public toilets behind the Pasir Ris MRT station lately. One of his friend told me that he went to the toilet for a sh!t and got his wallet stolen when he was wiping his a$$. He had placed it on the ledge behind the toilet seat.

The even funnier thing was that when he said that when he reached the police station there were already 4 men making their report. The worst case was that one man even lost his laptop!

Is it easier for you people to understand now? :wink:

That just confuses more. In other words, there had to be somebody inside the stall with him while he was taking a $h1t and when he was wiping his @$$ this somebody ran out with his wallet? Seem to me otherwise someone would have had to hang over the top a long way down to reach the wallet or laptop if on the cistern behind him. I'm sure that could not have been total silently. That or there is a dummy panel in the wall allowing somebody to open it up and grab it. Either way sounds a bit suspect. Would made more sense if someone was "negotiating" something more and when trowsers down around ankles other negotiator grabs wallet/laptop and hauls @$$. Bit more believeable especially in a public toilet like an MRT station. As previous poster said, a bit George Michael'ish to me.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Tue, 06 Dec 2005 4:06 pm

But I wasn't aware that men remove their wallet before doing the deed! :???:
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 06 Dec 2005 4:07 pm

sapphire wrote:But I wasn't aware that men remove their wallet before doing the deed! :???:

Maybe during the negotiations? :o

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Tue, 06 Dec 2005 4:07 pm

sapphire wrote:But I wasn't aware that men remove their wallet before doing the deed! :???:

oh stop it sapphire! before you know it we'll have ten male posters all describing the different ways they 'do it'. gosh this thread is killing me...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Tue, 06 Dec 2005 4:07 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:

Maybe during the negotiations? :o

Do you? :P
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

T2K
Regular
Regular

Postby T2K » Tue, 06 Dec 2005 4:14 pm

Is this some kind of Sherlock Holmes puzzle?

Or rather, a Ho Sher Lok puzzle?

Clearly, there is a trained Orangutan involved which is silently jumping into the stall and taking the valuables.

Or a block of ice which melts and leaves no evidence, or something like that.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Tue, 06 Dec 2005 4:17 pm

Wind In My Hair wrote:

oh stop it sapphire! before you know it we'll have ten male posters all describing the different ways they 'do it'. gosh this thread is killing me...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If next ten posters don't kill you, here's a lovely site you can visit. www.doodie.com

Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager

Postby Carpe Diem » Tue, 06 Dec 2005 4:41 pm

La vie est trop courte, profitons de chaque instant