Singapore Expats

Gynecologist Recommendation

Discuss the various Pediatrician, Obstetrician & Gynaecologist options here.
naomiwong001

Re: Gynecologist Recommendation

Post by naomiwong001 » Thu, 02 Feb 2017 2:14 pm

newhere wrote:Can anyone recommened a good gynecologist? We just moved here from NY and my wife is pregnant. She is looking for someone that expats would use and prefers a woman doctor.
Thanks all.
Good morning. {sanitized by moderator]
When I was barely a year in Singapore, I went to her clinic for a pregnancy checkup and have then delivered our first child there. The place is very comfortable. From labor to birthing, the staff helped me and my husband who is a Singaporean. they are very attentive and Dr Regina is very nice to me :) so glad with our baby boy with us. safe and natural delivery :)

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 02 Feb 2017 2:41 pm

So, Naomi-you got it all wong,from the Philippines, do you reckon the OP is still looking for a doc? Her baby would be around 11 years old by now. [-X Way bye-bye to the nice folks.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

lillypad

Post by lillypad » Tue, 24 Jan 2023 4:45 pm

Regina Zuzarte-Ng is a good choice. Her bedside manner is commendable and her stitches are neat when she did my sis after c-section