Singapore Expats Forum

Year End Party

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
User avatar
neednewfriends
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat, 03 Dec 2005

Postby neednewfriends » Sun, 04 Dec 2005 3:21 pm

Hope to have christmas or year end events, I will join too :)

User avatar
briceloh
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 510
Joined: Sun, 03 Oct 2004

Postby briceloh » Sun, 04 Dec 2005 3:30 pm

Is it too late to book everything and have a bash over at Bintan during the XMAS weekend?
IBMing

koyuli
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 942
Joined: Sun, 24 Apr 2005

Re: Year End Party

Postby koyuli » Sun, 04 Dec 2005 3:41 pm

cherry,

i wasn't in time to join in last year..
not going to let history repeat itself this year.. =)

hear details from you soon!

cherryblue wrote:hohoho....Christmas is round the corner....
any plans for the year end?
would be great to have a big rendezvous like last year... :P

User avatar
Dounut
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 400
Joined: Sat, 06 Aug 2005
Contact:

Postby Dounut » Sun, 04 Dec 2005 4:40 pm

Year End Gathering . . ? ? :roll:

Can be on any Friday's nite, to avoid dissappointment . . :wink:

User avatar
Kimi
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun, 27 Mar 2005
Location: Where my feet stand...

Postby Kimi » Sun, 04 Dec 2005 10:24 pm

I might bring my brother and sister as they're in town during that week still.
But I was thinking if it's going to be people I already know and have met, I don't mind to have the pot-luck party in my flat, like last year.
However, if there are going to be people we're going to be acquainted with from now, I reckon my flatmates are not going to fancy that that much, which I can understand and I hope others too, so let's have it outside ay?
Any suggestion where?

User avatar
cherryblue
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat, 11 Dec 2004
Contact:

Re: Year End Party

Postby cherryblue » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 8:15 am

mad wrote:Hey CB,

Long time no see! Hey i can still remember how great that party was last year, and im 100% sure that it will rock again this year :P

Keep it coming girl.

cheers

mad

cherryblue wrote:hohoho....Christmas is round the corner....
any plans for the year end?
would be great to have a big rendezvous like last year... :P


haha....that party was unforgetable n precious cos i met such a good friend as you....we haven't catch up for some time huhh :wink:

good morning fellow CGC...its Monday....keep the spirits up :D

User avatar
cherryblue
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat, 11 Dec 2004
Contact:

Postby cherryblue » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 8:21 am

fung23 wrote:hi CB,

promised la! i die die join if i m in, u knew my schedule la! :wink: H


haha....ok i'll take your word for it, glad i have a very good supporter here...
n by the way, don't 'bully' our 'neednewfriends', he's a shy guy...
u gonna scared him out of CGC :P

User avatar
cherryblue
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat, 11 Dec 2004
Contact:

Postby cherryblue » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 8:23 am

briceloh wrote:Is it too late to book everything and have a bash over at Bintan during the XMAS weekend?


well it might not be too late, but i'm not sure if everybody would like to go out of town, n its more difficult to get commitment :roll:

User avatar
cherryblue
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat, 11 Dec 2004
Contact:

Postby cherryblue » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 8:43 am

Kimi wrote:I might bring my brother and sister as they're in town during that week still.
But I was thinking if it's going to be people I already know and have met, I don't mind to have the pot-luck party in my flat, like last year.
However, if there are going to be people we're going to be acquainted with from now, I reckon my flatmates are not going to fancy that that much, which I can understand and I hope others too, so let's have it outside ay?
Any suggestion where?



alrite folks....since kimi has a different plan now,
we got to come out with another plan....
lets all work your brain hard n think of where we can have a gathering #-o
die-die must make it works \:D/

actually if we can't held it at home, we can also meet up at a club....
best if the club is big, have dance floor for those party animals, plus big chill out area for quiet ones like me hehe.....just kidding :P
so koyuli, javer, epl....any idea??

User avatar
babykasim
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 325
Joined: Sat, 18 Jun 2005
Location: 1 22N, 103 48E

Postby babykasim » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 9:10 am

hey,

this sounds fun..
would love to join as well..


cheers,

ish8
Regular
Regular
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu, 01 Dec 2005
Contact:

Postby ish8 » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 11:52 am

hi cherry ,

thanks for the invitation.

seems like there is a lot of party happening for the year end. this new year sure will be a massive blast. haha.

i am indonesian chinese, just came here for about 2 mths. so would love to meet up with exciting people around.

wat about yourself cherry ??



cherryblue wrote:
ish8 wrote:hi all, very new to singapore. christmas party sound like fun. hope it will be a good one this year. anything happening , wouldn't mind joining.


hi ish8....
welcome on board,
always fun to have new people around......
where are you from?
there's a few groups here who met regularly....
we've got CGC, WNDC, East Coast drinking club etc.....
feel free to join hehe......

hope we can have a big blast this year end \:D/

User avatar
neednewfriends
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat, 03 Dec 2005

Postby neednewfriends » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 12:53 pm

cherryblue wrote:
fung23 wrote:hi CB,

promised la! i die die join if i m in, u knew my schedule la! :wink: H


haha....ok i'll take your word for it, glad i have a very good supporter here...
n by the way, don't 'bully' our 'neednewfriends', he's a shy guy...
u gonna scared him out of CGC :P


ahem I'm not too shy when I know you guys well ahem. Thanks for protecting me hehe.

Back to the topic, if too late to book places than I guess the best to hang around will be clubbing places.

User avatar
Kimi
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun, 27 Mar 2005
Location: Where my feet stand...

Postby Kimi » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 12:58 pm

I actually like the idea to have a pot-luck party, but just can't have it in my place, sorry :( Have to consider my flatmates' opinion as well.
So if anybody lives in a condo with a lounge/common room to be rented, that would be good I reckon.
Then after dinner, the ones who want to go clubbing, can go then.
More importantly, any date is decided? What about the 30th by any chance?

User avatar
cherryblue
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat, 11 Dec 2004
Contact:

Postby cherryblue » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 5:05 pm

Kimi wrote:I actually like the idea to have a pot-luck party, but just can't have it in my place, sorry :( Have to consider my flatmates' opinion as well.
So if anybody lives in a condo with a lounge/common room to be rented, that would be good I reckon.
Then after dinner, the ones who want to go clubbing, can go then.
More importantly, any date is decided? What about the 30th by any chance?


ya thats true,
i thought if we can find a place to held the potluck party that would be great, then after midnite may proceed to town for a second round,
anyway if we cant find any,
last option would be to just meet up at a club to party...i believe we'll still have fun :D

User avatar
cherryblue
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat, 11 Dec 2004
Contact:

Postby cherryblue » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 5:06 pm

ish8 wrote:hi cherry ,

thanks for the invitation.

seems like there is a lot of party happening for the year end. this new year sure will be a massive blast. haha.

i am indonesian chinese, just came here for about 2 mths. so would love to meet up with exciting people around.

wat about yourself cherry ??



cherryblue wrote:
ish8 wrote:hi all, very new to singapore. christmas party sound like fun. hope it will be a good one this year. anything happening , wouldn't mind joining.


hi ish8....
welcome on board,
always fun to have new people around......
where are you from?
there's a few groups here who met regularly....
we've got CGC, WNDC, East Coast drinking club etc.....
feel free to join hehe......

hope we can have a big blast this year end \:D/


hi ish8....
you'll find out more bout me when you join our event soon :)


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Events, Gatherings, Making Friends”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests