Singapore Expats Forum

what is an SPG?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Sun, 11 Dec 2005 9:54 am

You my dear Ironlady have a lot of preconceived notions about people in general.
You seem to have a problem if a woman dresses up sexily, or if a woman is 'pole like tall thin'. Immediately the former is categorised as a SPG in your head and the latter is too much of a plain Jane to have hooked up with a white guy. Of course, it didn't cross your mind that he might have fallen for her lovely nature or that maybe they get along like a house on fire. Guess not, eh?

ironlady wrote:lets all just face it..whenever we see a white guy wif another Asian nationality...we just think tht " there goes the ATM Machine" hahahahahhaa

No, let's face it that you are prejudiced. Such thoughts do not cross my mind. In fact, I don't give such couples any thought whatsoever. To me they are just another couple...no big deal.
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

ironlady
Chatter
Chatter

Postby ironlady » Sun, 11 Dec 2005 10:20 am

:D awwww Sapphire,, I understand that you must be old in age since you have since so many many couples and its no big deal to you already.

Anyways its really up to individuals to voice out whatever comments they want to..thats precisely why a forum has been set up and a topic put in place... for me.. white guys are no big things as i have been out with many of these willies while in australia...but u know the white man has looks as well as myself,,so i felt very nice with them ......cheers aunty sapphire,,and yeah honey go easy on that ciggy..
Life is not like a smooth sailing ship.It has ups n downs

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Sun, 11 Dec 2005 10:34 am

Now there's an infallible logic, if ever there was one. I am old because I am not prejudiced? And, you by some miracle have beaten the process of aging, staying young forever eh?

According to you then its alright to date a white guy if you're goodlooking and vice versa, no room for average lookers to date? Do you realise how shallow that sounds?

Thanks for warning me about smoking, I would have never known that smoking is injurious to health. :roll:
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

fefe

Postby fefe » Sun, 11 Dec 2005 10:38 am

By now, we have heard so much on why SPGs date white guys.. for status, money, or better sex, so they claimed...and other reasons :lol:

What about white men who claim they won't date white girls again? What would be their reasons? I would love to hear all your comments on this.

riversandlakes
Reporter
Reporter

Postby riversandlakes » Sun, 11 Dec 2005 10:53 am

I would love to hear your comments on how this particular thread can bring forth world peace and eleviate world hunger 8)
Goatboy will always cherish his former goatgirl.
But the world is full of fluffier ones.

ironlady
Chatter
Chatter

Postby ironlady » Sun, 11 Dec 2005 11:05 am

yeah men..if only there was such a thing as world peace...

oh sapphire,,no worries.. i have sum nicotine to spare you if you need..yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Life is not like a smooth sailing ship.It has ups n downs

Quasimodo
Reporter
Reporter

Re: SPG

Postby Quasimodo » Sun, 11 Dec 2005 11:41 am

ironlady wrote:oh yes that leaves me thinking why is it that whenever I see a white guy with a Asian,especially the Chinese females, they are always dressed showing off their boobies .is that necessary .......but I hardly see that happening if both parties were locals............... so does it mean that if a lady goes out with a white man then she has to show her assets too much??

Why is it that whenever I see your posts they are invariably stupid in content?
One in the hand is worth two of something

fefe

Postby fefe » Sun, 11 Dec 2005 12:14 pm

riversandlakes wrote:I would love to hear your comments on how this particular thread can bring forth world peace and eleviate world hunger 8)

Awww.... who cares about world peace and world hunger being eleviated? You do? :wink: :wink:

Perhaps we should all exit from this forum and go do volunteer work :) :) :)

sundaymorningstaple

Re: SPG

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 11 Dec 2005 6:53 pm

delirium wrote:Hello all,

SPG means a local girl who will ONLY go out with a white guy, be he's old, bald, ugly or whatsoever. SPG's objective is to date or hook a white guy. It's not mainly due to money factor, although there're some who do want rich white guys, but mostly it's based on biased thinking that whites are better than the rest. SPG girls commonly speak in fake accents, be it American, British or Aussie. Other traits of these girls are long hair and clad in sexy clothes.

I don't deny that there are some local girls (non-SPG) who found true love with white expats here. Meanwhile, SPGs see their white boyfriends as trophies. [/i][/b]

Wow! You are almost as much a piece of work as ironlady is!

I loved your comment about speaking in fake accents. and long hair & sexy clothes. The Hair & Clothes that you so look down on can be found on almost all Ah Lian's in Singapore as well. And the accent? Well, I have to laugh as it seems that any Singaporean female who takes a two week package tour to either the UK or Oz comes back with a fake accent much to the amusement of the expatriate population here (This even goes to the Channel 5 news presenters as well :lol: ).

Oh yeah, this forum isn't really the place to put down Asian Women who have found Expat husbands. Not when you stop to think that Wham, Vaucluse, Eric, Saint, ksl & myself have all married asian women and I would doubt seriously that there is an SPG amoungst the lot. :devil:

sms

Return to “Events, Gatherings, Making Friends”