Singapore Expats Forum

what is an SPG?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Thu, 01 Dec 2005 5:08 pm

So do they think white guys like BOOBIES more than any other part of the body? We all already know men are visual inclined, so...

Guys (local / foreign), no pun intended, which part of the bodice do you like of the opposite sex? (1st thought that comes to your mind)

[no offense, just curious...]

rheo

Postby rheo » Thu, 01 Dec 2005 5:14 pm

f they wanna show their assets let them lar... freedom of expression u know....

i woundn't mind.. (looking innocent)

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Re: SPG

Postby Bremen » Thu, 01 Dec 2005 9:39 pm

ironlady wrote:oh yes that leaves me thinking why is it that whenever I see a white guy with a Asian,especially the Chinese females, they are always dressed showing off their boobies .is that necessary .......but I hardly see that happening if both parties were locals............... so does it mean that if a lady goes out with a white man then she has to show her assets too much??

No... Those are just ladies who feel they need to show their boobies to distract from their face... Or who show their boobies (if they have them) to "advertise" themselves.
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
- Terry Pratchett

riversandlakes
Reporter
Reporter

Postby riversandlakes » Sat, 03 Dec 2005 5:27 am

Find your definitions in the Indexes at www.talkingcock.com

Interestingly, a Singapore girl told me about that site...
Goatboy will always cherish his former goatgirl.
But the world is full of fluffier ones.

vaishali
Regular
Regular

Postby vaishali » Sat, 03 Dec 2005 1:23 pm

Most of the time, the girls you see with caucasian guys are fugly (f*ing ugly) and the only way they'd be able to snag any guy, would be to let it all hang out so to speak. Push ups really are wonders aren't they? ;)

I don't think SPGs are such big deals, they are in every society, not just Singapore. The thing that gets me, caucasian men fall for it every time! Like I said, it doesn't harm, I just wish they'd stay away from my husband!! ;)

riversandlakes
Reporter
Reporter

Postby riversandlakes » Sat, 03 Dec 2005 11:41 pm

Yeap, especially at places where there are still remnants of the colonial mindset, which is not only on this island...
Goatboy will always cherish his former goatgirl.

But the world is full of fluffier ones.

Kimi
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Kimi » Sun, 04 Dec 2005 1:46 am

How would you spot an SPG then? That she's a Singaporean, being flirty to white guys, often sits in a bar alone and dresses to kill I suppose?
Well the dress is probably a give-away, but if it's only flirting, being alone in a bar and being a Singaporean or local particularly (as actually it is indeed true which was mentioned already that these kind of people exist in any society, even in Japan...well with different reasons though it seems...) it's rather harsh to pass a judgement that they're SPGs no?
They might be genuinely interested in you hence the flirt and happen to have a personal preference to hang out with international people (sort of speak) maybe having an exprerience abroad or even simply out of curiosity, even as a local...
Don't know... maybe I'm too naive...to still believe in some goodness in people...

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bremen » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 12:18 pm

Kimi wrote:How would you spot an SPG then? That she's a Singaporean, being flirty to white guys, often sits in a bar alone and dresses to kill I suppose?
Well the dress is probably a give-away, but if it's only flirting, being alone in a bar and being a Singaporean or local particularly (as actually it is indeed true which was mentioned already that these kind of people exist in any society, even in Japan...well with different reasons though it seems...) it's rather harsh to pass a judgement that they're SPGs no?
They might be genuinely interested in you hence the flirt and happen to have a personal preference to hang out with international people (sort of speak) maybe having an exprerience abroad or even simply out of curiosity, even as a local...
Don't know... maybe I'm too naive...to still believe in some goodness in people...

The easiest way is to do what my singaporean officemate did: Ask them if they want a drink. More often than not, they'll say "Sorry, I only date caucasians"
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

- Terry Pratchett

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 12:36 pm

Wow! You folks sure are being hard on both the SPG's and the Ang Mo's who date them. What's the problem? It is a case of mutual self interest that affects no one except the parties involved.

Each gets what they want. The older white guy gets to hang with (and have) a lovely, nubile body, willing to do what he wants. Compare this to the usual treatment from most Caucasian women... of most any age.

And she gets what she wants.. the finer materialistic things in life. And maybe a decent relationship, too.

It's nobody's business but their own. There is no gun to their heads. And yet the majority to the posts here see fit to condemn both the men and women. And for what exactly? Sheesh!

And FWIW, I know quite a few white males who date/are married to Asian women who do NOT let their boobies hang out.

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bremen » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 3:10 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:Wow! You folks sure are being hard on both the SPG's and the Ang Mo's who date them. What's the problem? It is a case of mutual self interest that affects no one except the parties involved.

But it's *FUN* to bash them!

Strong Eagle wrote:And FWIW, I know quite a few white males who date/are married to Asian women who do NOT let their boobies hang out.

That has little to do with SPGs other than the sad fact that many people would "look down" on these women, labelling them as SPGs.

There are people who don't care about race and are just happy to have found a man/woman who loves them and they love back. Then there are SPGs. ;)

- Terry Pratchett

seraphim
Reporter
Reporter

Postby seraphim » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 3:15 pm

So which is the correct and defintive description?

a) A local woman who only dates caucasian expats

or

b) A local woman who only dates caucasian expats for their money?
And the sultans - yeah the sultans
they play creole...Creole, baby

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bremen » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 3:43 pm

seraphim wrote:So which is the correct and defintive description?

a) A local woman who only dates caucasian expats

or

b) A local woman who only dates caucasian expats for their money?

I'd have to say "A", since a lot claim they do it for the better s3x rather than/as well as the other benefits such as condo living, etc.

- Terry Pratchett

seraphim
Reporter
Reporter

Postby seraphim » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 3:52 pm

I would have always thought the answer would be 'b'?

Having a better standard of living (ie, living in a condo) would be equated with having more money, wouldn't it?
And the sultans - yeah the sultans

they play creole...Creole, baby

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 4:12 pm

uh huh... [nods her furry little head] thought it was a B too? :roll:

T2K
Regular
Regular

Postby T2K » Thu, 08 Dec 2005 5:22 pm

Hate to miss an SPG discussion, better late than never!

The answer is A. The defining factor is girls who only date or shag white guys (and often talk down about Asian guys). They get nothing but sex and a few free drinks from a lot of their "relationships", so the money angle isn't there.

Return to “Events, Gatherings, Making Friends”