Singapore Expats Forum

Monthly Saving Plan from Prudential

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

jaslynk
Regular
Regular

Monthly Saving Plan from Prudential

Postby jaslynk » Sat, 26 Nov 2005 5:48 pm

Hi, have anyone heard of Monthly Saving Plan from Prudential? I mean purly saving, no investment involve.

Well. I had just signed for a monthly saving plan with that company, but I am abit confused of what really my plan is? Is it investment? Because their staffs keep telling me that they're not doing investment. But as you know, a lot of people realized that their agreement is not tally on what
they was told by agents. And some banks and insurance companies denied they're selling investments plan to the customers(no offence to other insurance n banks staff). That's what I am worried about. I don't want to spent stupid time on the terminations. You know what I mean.

Thanks and have a nice day ya. Feel free to send me personal message to me if you worried that ya message are being veiw by the pru pple or being bra bra bra. You know what I mean. No offence to others. 8)