Singapore Expats Forum

Want to make friends

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
darksword

Want to make friends

Postby darksword » Sat, 26 Nov 2005 11:34 am

Hi There people,

I am Darksword. I am quite new here. A Singaporean indian male looking for expat friends. Just out of divorce, i have not much friends to chill out with.

Just a lttle something about myself. I write novels as a hobby, watch movies, like sports. I also go clubbing once a month. Latin american music is one of my fav genre. I can dance pretty good, especially to Samba and a bit of Salsa. I play PC games too.

So what else i can say...just want to make more friends. Nationality, sex, age is no barrier. Males or females. Anyone who responds is automatially a friend :D

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Sat, 26 Nov 2005 1:21 pm

Like you said "making" new friends and not "waiting" for them...

Perhaps try seeking out than be passive about it. :)

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Sat, 26 Nov 2005 3:26 pm

Try dropping by at the weekly piss-up, aka known as WNDC - you'll meet people there . . . whether they're worth it is anotehr story . . . :wink:

'nuff said Image

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Sat, 26 Nov 2005 3:51 pm

Vaucluse wrote:Try dropping by at the weekly piss-up, aka known as WNDC - you'll meet people there . . . whether they're worth it is anotehr story . . . :wink:

Just when I had so many nice things to say about you, you go ahead and post this! :x
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Kimi
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Kimi » Sat, 26 Nov 2005 9:22 pm

sapphire wrote:
Vaucluse wrote:Try dropping by at the weekly piss-up, aka known as WNDC - you'll meet people there . . . whether they're worth it is anotehr story . . . :wink:

Just when I had so many nice things to say about you, you go ahead and post this! :x

Inspector Vaucluse now you might wish you're never been born to piss sapphire off! :P

napseb68

Postby napseb68 » Sun, 27 Nov 2005 3:32 am

sOOOOO - you wife LeFT YOU?

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Sun, 27 Nov 2005 9:39 am

Kimi wrote:
sapphire wrote:

Inspector Vaucluse now you might wish you're never been born to piss sapphire off! :P

Firstly, I was talking to Vaucluse. Secondly, who is Inspector Vaucluse? I know there's an Inspector Vaucloseau lurking around. :P
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Inspector Vaucloseau

Postby Inspector Vaucloseau » Sun, 27 Nov 2005 8:31 pm

Sorry, can I help?

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Sun, 27 Nov 2005 8:41 pm

Inspector Vaucloseau wrote:Sorry, can I help?

Yes, tell me who you really really are!

k1w1
Reporter
Reporter

Postby k1w1 » Sun, 27 Nov 2005 9:00 pm

napseb68 wrote:sOOOOO - you wife LeFT YOU?

I am very quickly becoming shocked by your EQ.

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Sun, 27 Nov 2005 9:04 pm

sapphire wrote:

And I was going to say that you are one of the ones worth geting to know . . . but . . .

Who the heck is this napseb68? Either it's dhaka-fool, jgr435782blahblah, Vodkashots and now this guy . . . Maybe we should set Inspector Vaucluseau onto this - and I still don't know who this handsome person is!

'nuff said Image

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 28 Nov 2005 4:18 pm

Vaucluse wrote:
sapphire wrote:

And I was going to say that you are one of the ones worth geting to know . . . but . . .

#-o

napseb68

Postby napseb68 » Mon, 28 Nov 2005 7:43 pm

kiw1 - u must have lots of ulcers!
its true what's said - u are just too easy !! LOL

k1w1
Reporter
Reporter

Postby k1w1 » Mon, 28 Nov 2005 7:48 pm

napseb68 wrote:kiw1 - u must have lots of ulcers!
its true what's said - u are just too easy !! LOL

Nope, no ulcers. Plenty of friends though.

=;

rachel.molyneux

making friends?

Postby rachel.molyneux » Wed, 07 Dec 2005 4:18 am

Que?? Did anyone meet up with the guy? Where and what is this weekly pissup? Am going to be in sg soooooooon and am intrigued by practically everything on this topic! Can i come too??? :wink: