Singapore Expats Forum

TGIF

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter

TGIF

Postby Bubbles » Sat, 19 Nov 2005 12:49 am

Goodbye stinky office, if only they could see I'm on to Sing expats and not typing some mind numbingly boring something or other.

Next life I'm going to be a wandering minstrel....and not the little chocolate button sort.

Does anyone else sometimes want to SCREAM........?????

Still, it is FRIDAY. Yipee. And I may win the lottery tomorrow and then I def won't be one of those saddos who say, 'This won't change my life, I intend to go on working as before.' Yeah RIGHT.

Bye, Bubbs....here comes the office bore.......he'll say I've been on wicked websites, just know it, not going to give him the satisfaction, ....bye......see you all later...........from home.........
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Dylan Thomas.

Kimi
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Kimi » Sat, 19 Nov 2005 1:39 am

I have been working late these past few days, so it was such a relief to realise it's Friday night and I got to meet some old friends I have abandoned who are of the same or at least similar background, way of thinking, humour etc.
It strikes me though 'tis indeed true that sometimes a bird that has been flying away from home for some time would like to go back to its nest or somewhere similar or be surrounded by similar people...
And nothing beats face-to-face connection I must admit even though I am one of the people who will always be thankful to have met wonderful people thru forums both in Japan and here.
But I recently feel there is something that is not right here and it might be I just need to get away for a while... and focus more on other things or people...
TGIF indeed, I had a good laugh tonight.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Sat, 19 Nov 2005 8:13 am

Kimi wrote:But I recently feel there is something that is not right here and it might be I just need to get away for a while... and focus more on other things or people...

Does that mean we don't see you tonight?
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Saint
Director
Director

Re: TGIF

Postby Saint » Sat, 19 Nov 2005 8:54 am

Bubbles wrote:Still, it is FRIDAY. Yipee. And I may win the lottery tomorrow and then I def won't be one of those saddos who say, 'This won't change my life, I intend to go on working as before.' Yeah RIGHT.

Ok Bubbs, what's today's numbers going to be? You wouldn't like to win it all on your own :cry: :wink: