Singapore Expats Forum

Beach Volleyball for Sunday November 20th?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
sdowney

Beach Volleyball for Sunday November 20th?

Postby sdowney » Fri, 18 Nov 2005 2:56 pm

Just wondered if anything was planned?

8) S

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Fri, 18 Nov 2005 3:05 pm

Ah... it hurts... :cry:

Wish I could make it 'S'... Alas, some silly tennis tournament is in the way for me this Sunday.

But I am pretty sure others here wanna take it up and go play on coming Sunday. Superedge, our Brazilian magician is almost living there at Siloso beach in the weekends, I am pretty sure het wants to go an have a ball. Rose is keen to play as well if I am not mistaken, maybe minime and others?

Superedge, could you reply and say whether you make it?

Rose?

If needed, you can PM me for our handphone number, so you can contact Superedge or myself directly.

Eric

ps. Next Sunday 27 nov I will definately be there again, can't wait...

superedge
Chatter
Chatter

Postby superedge » Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:13 am

hi, I just saw the message.
Yes I was there. Almost every sunday I am :)
See you guys there next sunday!

msekree

volleyball

Postby msekree » Tue, 06 Dec 2005 8:05 pm

Hi all. I've seen the volleyball courts down on Sentosa and it looks like a good way to spend time on the beach. I've only played a couple of times, enough to know that it's a laugh but that I ain't that good (yet!)

Does anyone know of the best way to get involved? Is there a club to join with training or anything, or does anyone fancy just heading down and having a hit around. Problem is you need quite a few people to make up a game and I couldn't raise a pool team in Singapore at the moment!

Mark

superedge
Chatter
Chatter

Re: volleyball

Postby superedge » Wed, 07 Dec 2005 11:28 am

msekree wrote:Hi all. I've seen the volleyball courts down on Sentosa and it looks like a good way to spend time on the beach. I've only played a couple of times, enough to know that it's a laugh but that I ain't that good (yet!)

Does anyone know of the best way to get involved? Is there a club to join with training or anything, or does anyone fancy just heading down and having a hit around. Problem is you need quite a few people to make up a game and I couldn't raise a pool team in Singapore at the moment!

Mark

the best way is just show up there, find a nice court for you and ask to join them.
If you see me there, also can.

From the OC

Postby From the OC » Sun, 11 Dec 2005 8:04 pm

Hi All,
I have played both indoor and beach v-ball. Mark if you arrange anything ...I will be there for sure. I haven't played in a while and miss it.
Mey

msekree

Injury

Postby msekree » Mon, 12 Dec 2005 11:04 am

Hi Mey,

I would still love to sort something out but unfortunately I've just bruised a rib so volleyball's going to have to wait until that's sorted. Would have been good to play with you though- it sounds like you could give me a few tips.

Mark