Singapore Expats Forum

Would anyone fall for a guy who...

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

wildboar

Postby wildboar » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 6:05 pm

Thanks anyway for your constructive answer to my question.

Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bubbles » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 6:14 pm

Whoa......this is a very important thread, with many ramifications....i.e...

Is this person asking....

a. What to do because they are sad, and in love, with a cancer sufferer?

b. What to do regarding the way to treat cancer sufferers, i.e. are they best ignored and denied a way of life that could include love because they've had a serious brush with the old Grim Reaper already?

c. Are they weighing the sufferer up for long time wealth production?

d. Are they doing something with an agenda we have no knowledge of?

Blood stupid question if you ask me............OF COURSE THIS MAN SHOULD BE TREATED AS ABSOLUTE USUAL. In terms of having a future life.......ok, he may have a bad prognosis....but equally it may be good. SO MAY ALL OF OUR FUTURES BE.....who knows what lurks out there for us all.

For goodness sake, for charity's sake if nothing else....treat this person as normal. Yes, you have to include his/her boundaries, with regard to weakness or treatments etc, but who wants to be treated so differently that they KNOW you're looking at them as 'failures' in life...i.e...on the way to death.

WE ALL ARE, YOU KNOW.

God, this one annoys me, sorry. And also sorry if it's an humane question, but be fair, it may just not be......
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Dylan Thomas.

EADG
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Would anyone fall for a guy who...

Postby EADG » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 8:16 pm

wildboar wrote:Would anyone fall for a guy who has just recover from cancer and loom with uncertainties in the future of another attack from the diease.

ask Sheryl Crow

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Re: Would anyone fall for a guy who...

Postby dot dot dot » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 9:36 pm

EADG wrote:
wildboar wrote:Would anyone fall for a guy who has just recover from cancer and loom with uncertainties in the future of another attack from the diease.

ask Sheryl Crow

fabulous EADG... :D

Eric

Matney
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Matney » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 9:57 pm

I wouldn't bother with the hot water either, some countries have been in terrible drought!!! :D