Singapore Expats Forum

Three Wishes

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Pinky
Regular
Regular

Postby Pinky » Thu, 17 Nov 2005 9:33 pm

sapphire wrote:
Pinky wrote:Simple, one wish would do it for me... Wish to be happy all the time...

If you were happy all the time, how would you recognise that happiness? Happiness can only be cherished once you've encountered sadness, no?

Maybe, but since I know what sadness is like I would rather just be happy.. :)

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

SAD

Postby Scorpion » Fri, 18 Nov 2005 1:09 am

Pinky wrote:Maybe, but since I know what sadness is like I would rather just be happy.. :)

Happiness is the feeling you're feeling when you want to keep feeling it.

not my quote.. :P
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

seraphim
Reporter
Reporter

Postby seraphim » Sun, 20 Nov 2005 7:34 pm

My three wishes would be:

1) For trolls to get trolled themselves, severely enough to sear their tent-flap mouths permanently shut.

2) For my metabolism to increase to a level where I could eat whatever I want and not gain weight!

3) To be able to have enough time each and everyday to EVERYTHING I wanted to do - work, meeting friends, meeting new friends, trying new activities, sleeping to my hearts content, etc....
And the sultans - yeah the sultans
they play creole...Creole, baby