Singapore Expats Forum

Any Hong Konger in Singapore?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
jhouse
Regular
Regular

Postby jhouse » Mon, 22 May 2006 8:41 am

To the usual CGC gang,

please check CGC folder for Dim Sum gathering... :P

fung23
Chatter
Chatter

Postby fung23 » Mon, 12 Jun 2006 6:31 pm

Hello,

I am back. :D

Is there any new member from HK?

kk_lass
Reporter
Reporter

Postby kk_lass » Mon, 12 Jun 2006 7:42 pm

Hi Fung, welcome back! :D
How is HK? 8-)
LEVERAGE ~ The ability to do MORE and MORE with less and less

onionheadbaby

Postby onionheadbaby » Mon, 12 Jun 2006 11:27 pm

hi, hi, I am new here ar. hmm....actually arrived for more than 3 months but only got chance to visit this site last week, so shame, and so sorry to miss out so many nice things..........I miss HK too!

But it is amazing to find people here are so friendly, I checked the CGC group, it is so nice.........

Please let me know if you have any activities/gathering, I miss to bla bla bla in Cantonese, sigh...........

fung23
Chatter
Chatter

Postby fung23 » Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:01 am

welcome onionheadbaby, 歡迎歡迎!!

睇住個forum, 有活動就報名啦! 上星期有羽毛球打喎 :shock:

I havent posted for a while, especially cantonese, cant help! :P

fung23
Chatter
Chatter

Postby fung23 » Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:05 am

kk_lass wrote:Hi Fung, welcome back! :D
How is HK? 8-)

Hi KK,
As usual lor, working and shopping!

My sister also joined me for "crazy shopping" in HK after she checked out the "Great singapore sale" here. :o

jhouse
Regular
Regular

Postby jhouse » Tue, 13 Jun 2006 9:34 am

hi Fung23,

welcome back... finally this forum starts kicking... without you.. this forum is "silently dead" :P

we went to explore this new place at centrepoint "Prima kitchen".. dont go there.... food taste sucks... even myself as a singaporean also cant take it :x

but you can try the ramen at Kyo-nichi at Marina Square, 3rd level... this is good, as the soup is full of collagen... =D>

we will still continue to try other new stuff,, so far we have put up 2 activities and very bad respond .. probably we are not fated to have group gathering :(

anyway,,,, we will explore further on our own :)

let us know we there are new gatherings....

fm
Jhouse2

EPL
Reporter
Reporter

Postby EPL » Tue, 13 Jun 2006 11:17 am

welcome back fung23 :D

Certainly, shopping in HK is much more fun & crazy than in Sg :wink:
Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live the questions now... Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live... into the answer ~Rainer Maria Rilke~

EPL
Reporter
Reporter

Postby EPL » Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:01 pm

Welcome onionheadbaby aboard..

As fung23 said, sign up whenever there's an activities k.. :wink: :D
Last edited by EPL on Tue, 13 Jun 2006 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live the questions now... Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live... into the answer ~Rainer Maria Rilke~

kk_lass
Reporter
Reporter

Postby kk_lass » Tue, 13 Jun 2006 1:23 pm

fung23 wrote:
kk_lass wrote:Hi Fung, welcome back! :D
How is HK? 8-)

Hi KK,
As usual lor, working and shopping!

My sister also joined me for "crazy shopping" in HK after she checked out the "Great singapore sale" here. :o

Hehe.. at least she had a taste of the Great sg Sale! Then she will know how lucky she is !! :D :wink:
LEVERAGE ~ The ability to do MORE and MORE with less and less

fung23
Chatter
Chatter

Postby fung23 » Tue, 13 Jun 2006 2:36 pm

jhouse wrote:hi Fung23,

welcome back... finally this forum starts kicking... without you.. this forum is "silently dead" :P

we went to explore this new place at centrepoint "Prima kitchen".. dont go there.... food taste sucks... even myself as a singaporean also cant take it :x

but you can try the ramen at Kyo-nichi at Marina Square, 3rd level... this is good, as the soup is full of collagen... =D>

we will still continue to try other new stuff,, so far we have put up 2 activities and very bad respond .. probably we are not fated to have group gathering :(

anyway,,,, we will explore further on our own :)

let us know we there are new gatherings....

fm
Jhouse2

Dont say that, i m not so important. Perhaps everyone is busy, like WTP is taking care her mum in SG.

Full of collagen ramen? sounds interesting! is it pork bones soup? I tried the one in(next to) the Gallery hotel, its very traditional, especially the miso soup but is a bit salty and not cheap. :roll:

jhouse
Regular
Regular

Postby jhouse » Tue, 13 Jun 2006 4:13 pm

Full of collagen ramen? sounds interesting! is it pork bones soup? I tried the one in(next to) the Gallery hotel, its very traditional, especially the miso soup but is a bit salty and not cheap.

hi Fung...

you are right, they are all pork bones soup, and you can choose 3 type of soup, standard, thick and spicy.....

hmm.. by mentioning this.. really makes me hungry :P

vince211

Postby vince211 » Thu, 15 Jun 2006 6:15 pm

Hello!

I am the new member from HK.
Had a long time did't check this forum since my parents are staying with me for a month. Also there is world cup showing!

Anyway, I will join the activities after mid-July.
Please don't forget me ah.

EPL
Reporter
Reporter

Postby EPL » Thu, 15 Jun 2006 6:31 pm

Aiyo vince211 "pou tau" lah finally - was wondering where have you been lately cos no sound no news after the lunch at Raffles Place.. :P :wink:

anyway glad that you're reporting today :wink:
do log on to forum when free..

:D

onionheadbaby

Postby onionheadbaby » Thu, 15 Jun 2006 9:58 pm

Hi, fung23 and EPL, thanks for your message. Nice to know you all.
I am sorry for the late reply, been busy lately.............seems it is a bad timing for me to sign up at the moment, i should do it later, coz I will get disappear for quite a while => serial biz trips start from this Sunday going to Dubai, Iran, then India, back to HK (but can't stay behind, sigh......) then........
I am so sorry to say hi and bye so frequently, hopely you will still remember me after I come back around 2 months after?
Wish you all have a great coming months............bye bye for a while...... :-(