Singapore Expats Forum

Any Hong Konger in Singapore?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
EPL
Reporter
Reporter

Postby EPL » Mon, 28 Nov 2005 6:08 pm

Dear all,

You guys interested to join us for movie?

ehhh…. sorry hor, no Cantonese movie in Spore :wink: :P – this is in English. :D

Date: 30 Nov, Wednesday
Time: 9:30pm
Movie: PRIME http://www.gv.com.sg/Booking/movies/mov ... s_6694.htm
Venue: Cineleisure Orchard

This is the thread
http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ft ... 44a096dac7

Please confirm your attendance as soon as you are able to confirm -
the cut-off date will be tomorrow (29 Nov) before 12 PM

Cheers
Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live the questions now... Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live... into the answer ~Rainer Maria Rilke~

Little Monkey
Regular
Regular

Postby Little Monkey » Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:39 am

winnythepoor wrote: Good morning LM,

Yes, the ktv was very wonderful. Did enjoy it very much. Waiting to KTV around 4... :P :D :D

If you are interested in playing badminton, please join us on 10th Dec morning. :wink:

You are coming to Singapore for study or work?

Hi WTP,

Sorry for replying so late........tons of work today and juz backed home.
Thanks for inviting for the badminton session. I've pm my contact to you, pls let me know when and where to meet once it's confirmed. Thanks!

I come here for work. Hey, have you started your new job?

winnythepoor
Chatter
Chatter

Postby winnythepoor » Tue, 29 Nov 2005 11:35 am

EPL wrote:Dear all,

You guys interested to join us for movie?

ehhh…. sorry hor, no Cantonese movie in Spore :wink: :P – this is in English. :D

Date: 30 Nov, Wednesday
Time: 9:30pm
Movie: PRIME http://www.gv.com.sg/Booking/movies/mov ... s_6694.htm
Venue: Cineleisure Orchard

This is the thread
http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ft ... 44a096dac7

Please confirm your attendance as soon as you are able to confirm -
the cut-off date will be tomorrow (29 Nov) before 12 PM

Cheers

Wish I can go and watch with you guys but next day is my first day to work. Sigh... have to be a displined gal. :cry:

BTW, anyone interested to movie"Little Chicken"? Weekend prefered please~~

winnythepoor
Chatter
Chatter

Postby winnythepoor » Tue, 29 Nov 2005 11:46 am

Little Monkey wrote:Hi WTP,

Sorry for replying so late........tons of work today and juz backed home.
Thanks for inviting for the badminton session. I've pm my contact to you, pls let me know when and where to meet once it's confirmed. Thanks!

I come here for work. Hey, have you started your new job?

Morning LM,

Received your pm with thanks and already sent mine to you. Dec 10th is fixed and see if we can book the badminton court in Clementi. :roll: Will let you all know about the details when confirm it. Do you have badminton racket yourself?

How long would you stay in Singapore?? I will start my first job on 1st Dec. The company is close to my place and I will have free transportation on everyday morning--->provided by family member. :P :D

EPL
Reporter
Reporter

Postby EPL » Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:18 pm

Hey winnythepoor,

Chicken little? sounds great...will check with the gang ya.

We could do shopping & dinner after the movie right...? check with earthfriendly whether she is interested as well as your loved one and Mr KK.

Will come back to you...

My computer is acting strange to me - if not possible to post here will inform you by text ya.

Have a good day
Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live the questions now... Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live... into the answer ~Rainer Maria Rilke~

winnythepoor
Chatter
Chatter

Postby winnythepoor » Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:35 pm

EPL wrote:Hey winnythepoor,

Chicken little? sounds great...will check with the gang ya.

We could do shopping & dinner after the movie right...? check with earthfriendly whether she is interested as well as your loved one and Mr KK.

Will come back to you...

My computer is acting strange to me - if not possible to post here will inform you by text ya.

Have a good day

Haha...good idea to having shopping and dinner after the movie. :wink:
Heard from earthfriendly, her loved one is come over to Singapore this week. 8) Will try to contact her but not sure she will come. My loved one waiting the movie for a long long time, so no problem to him. Mr. KK should probably forced to watch the movie with us. :twisted: :cool: Have a nice afternoon!!

Jun
Editor
Editor

Postby Jun » Tue, 29 Nov 2005 1:27 pm

Hi All..

yeah chicken little sound good....do lemme know the date....

haiz..shopping..... :roll: but for you all..then shopping it is.... :cool:

ps.poor Mr KK.... :lol: 'force' :lol:
Happiness is a daily decision.

Jun
Editor
Editor

Postby Jun » Tue, 29 Nov 2005 1:31 pm

ok set my schdl for 10th of dec....badminton right???

after badminton...shopping and movie? :wink:

EPL
Reporter
Reporter

Postby EPL » Tue, 29 Nov 2005 2:15 pm

:( where is my loved one then.... :(

oOps just realised I cant do dinner after movie & shopping though, sorry!

winnythepoor wrote:Haha...good idea to having shopping and dinner after the movie. :wink:
Heard from earthfriendly, her loved one is come over to Singapore this week. 8) Will try to contact her but not sure she will come. My loved one waiting the movie for a long long time, so no problem to him. Mr. KK should probably forced to watch the movie with us. :twisted: :cool: Have a nice afternoon!!

Jun
Editor
Editor

Postby Jun » Tue, 29 Nov 2005 3:01 pm

Oppss...didn't read it properly :oops: ....chicken little this saturday?? do lemme know what time ya...

cheers

winnythepoor
Chatter
Chatter

Postby winnythepoor » Tue, 29 Nov 2005 3:03 pm

[size=18]Up to you folks...I'm all time available on Sat. :wink: [/size]

Little Monkey
Regular
Regular

Postby Little Monkey » Tue, 29 Nov 2005 5:26 pm

winnythepoor wrote:Morning LM,

Received your pm with thanks and already sent mine to you. Dec 10th is fixed and see if we can book the badminton court in Clementi. :roll: Will let you all know about the details when confirm it. Do you have badminton racket yourself?

How long would you stay in Singapore?? I will start my first job on 1st Dec. The company is close to my place and I will have free transportation on everyday morning--->provided by family member. :P :D

Hi WTP,

Sorry that I didn't bring my badminton racket from HK, instead I've brought my tennis racket instead. So, are there enough rackets? or do I need to get one for myself?

I'll stay here for another 1.5 yrs. Wah, you are so lucky la.....got your family here with you as well. So, you'll perminantly stay in Singapore?

Hi All,

Anyone interested to play Tennis? My place has Tennis Court which is FREE of charge. Please let me know and I'll book the court! :)

Jun
Editor
Editor

Postby Jun » Tue, 29 Nov 2005 5:38 pm

Hi LM...

got no idea about the racket...i got my own racket...(WTP, how about you?EPL, bought yours yet?)

tennis...so far no coach can make me excel in tennis....yet :D i got tennis racket...so...if you want to arrange..maybe i can just hop in....btw..where is your area? east? west? north? south? :roll:

cheers
ps.WTP for the chicken little movie...do let us know..venue n timing?

Little Monkey
Regular
Regular

Postby Little Monkey » Tue, 29 Nov 2005 6:11 pm

Jun wrote:Hi LM...

got no idea about the racket...i got my own racket...(WTP, how about you?EPL, bought yours yet?)

tennis...so far no coach can make me excel in tennis....yet :D i got tennis racket...so...if you want to arrange..maybe i can just hop in....btw..where is your area? east? west? north? south? :roll:

cheers
ps.WTP for the chicken little movie...do let us know..venue n timing?

Hi Jun,

My place is in Hougang, hope is not too far for you all! :P

So, movie this Sat and badminton next Sat........following next Sat I'll be back to HK for Christmas...........would it be fine to arrange this Sun (4th Dec)?

Anyone Interesed??

Dounut
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Dounut » Tue, 29 Nov 2005 11:25 pm

Wah . .

You all talk so fast, Dounut can't catch up . . :oops: :P