Singapore Expats Forum

looking for squash partners

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
cm

looking for squash partners

Postby cm » Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:54 am

Hi there,

My partner and I are looking for squash players to play with... he's probably a little above beginner level, and she's just started playing. We play at St Wilfred's Sports Centre near the Boon Keng MRT, but are happy to play at others' condos if they have squash courts.

Drop me a line if you are interested!

Carmen

winnythepoor
Chatter
Chatter

Re: looking for squash partners

Postby winnythepoor » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 12:27 pm

cm wrote:Hi there,

My partner and I are looking for squash players to play with... he's probably a little above beginner level, and she's just started playing. We play at St Wilfred's Sports Centre near the Boon Keng MRT, but are happy to play at others' condos if they have squash courts.

Carmen

Hi Carmen,

I playing squash since I was in secondary school but I havent play it for more than 1 year. If you dont mind, I will join you folks once I get my new racket in Singapore. My old one is still leaving in HK. :P

green_apple

squash

Postby green_apple » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 2:56 pm

Playing squash with new buddies is always fun!

Let me also know when you guys are playing. No court in my condo but Kallang sqaush centre is near to my place. so it will be okay if you can come over here..... or I am also willing to go to other's place.

Let's get together and have fun. :wink:

mystic_amigo

Re: looking for squash partners

Postby mystic_amigo » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 3:21 pm

cm,
Some of us (group from the Forum) play squash on Tuesday & Thursdays at Bayshore Park. You are more than welcome to join. Do pm me your contact #'s so that we can contact you when we play next. Do look out for posting on the same as well on the forum.

Cheers
Mystic Amigo

cm wrote:Hi there,

Carmen

MangoCar
Regular
Regular

Postby MangoCar » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 6:13 pm

I am just above beginner level too :oops: . Used to play at the squash court you mentioned but it's too far from my place.
There are at least 2 regular squash groups in this forum:
1. Tue squash meet, the court is exactly the same as where you are playing now. Just find them.
2. Thu squash meet, the court is in a condo near east coast which I and several friends are running.
Feel free to join us :wink:

Ming_Dynasty

Postby Ming_Dynasty » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 7:03 pm

Any squash game tomorrow??
Regards
Mad Chinaman

green_apple

squash

Postby green_apple » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 7:07 pm

hey ming

how are you? it's been long time to see you.

not sure about tomorrow.

Ming_Dynasty

Postby Ming_Dynasty » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 7:14 pm

Hey green_apple,
Yes it's been a while but last week I was with the few regular gang playing squash. It was fun as always but looking forward to our next match. :) Mango & Mystic A has shown vast improvement and should get even better with more practices. Maybe next week we can go watch some games played at Kallang, what do you think? Hey I gotta go out for dinner. SMS me anytime. And Mangocar, I had received your SMS regarding the soccer match and I replied. Did you get my reply?
Regards

Mad Chinaman

MangoCar
Regular
Regular

Postby MangoCar » Thu, 17 Nov 2005 10:38 am

Hi there, I got your msg. Recently was struggling in work.
Planned to meet some friends tonight so did not book squash court. Surely I will arrange one game next week, what abt next Monday or Thursday?