Singapore Expats Forum

graduate job in singapore

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

trace_zheng

graduate job in singapore

Postby trace_zheng » Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:41 am

hello
i am trace_zheng.i am just graduate from universtiy.AND i major in mathematic and information science that beacuse i always thought new ideal,and i alway want something to implement function automatically.and i also thouht what shall i do when i face some situation that someone faced.although i am litter young,but i have enough expertise to solve much problem.
In my learnning process,i have learn much knowledge that can help me to sovle problem,such as anthropology, sociology, psychology, psycholinguistics and so on.That can improve my solution ability ,creativity,logic analyse.
now i am in singapore ,and i want work in singapore for IT and banks
jobs .anyone who can help me thank you very much

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bremen » Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:02 am

Here's my advice:

1. Work on your grammar to write a proper job application letter.

2. Apply for jobs online just like everyone else does.

-- Mike
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
- Terry Pratchett

trace_zheng

Postby trace_zheng » Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:17 am

thank you Breme
but i am graduate and there are few company offer the chance to me
would you help me about this

anjin-san

Postby anjin-san » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 1:07 pm

Hi trace,

Do you mean there are companies giving you a chance, or they aren't giving you a chance?
Look on the official webpages of the companies you'd like to join and apply during their graduate recruitment drives. Plus do what Bremen suggested - jobs online! JobsDB etc. are a great resource.

Seriously though trace, I think you need to improve your English language skills. An international employer will strongly prefer a candidate who's fluent in English.

Best of luck in your job search - stay positive and keep at it and you'll do fine! :)

Pat