Singapore Expats Forum

Everything INDIAN but the guys... [feedback pls]

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Re: Indian

Postby madwolfie » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 4:17 pm

nikhas wrote: ....levg for a shoot

Whatever is "levg"??? and don't go alllllllllllll funny now... :roll:

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Kic'n up

Postby Scorpion » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 6:28 pm

nikhas wrote:tell me scorpion and madwolfie is the same person right?

yes i mean when i said we have to meet.....dont u want to?

Ahha nikhas, were did you get the question from :lol: .

i am not a chinese neither singapor'n :?

Am not so cheeky an playful like (madwolfie) :twisted: and neither am i from venus..

ok nikhas, with all these you can find the n difference :wink:
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 6:34 pm

Goodness me... didn't even see that QUESTION about me and Scorpion being the same person!!!!

[looks at Scorpion] Hmm... anyways, different anatomy altogether... :lol:

Thanks for spotting that Scorpion... I MISSED that question really. again... YOU me... SAME person???

Right, Scorpion is not as wacky as I am, make more sense than I do. Understands more about IT than I do, and yada yada yada... the list goes on... :lol:

kaneri

whats the probelm

Postby kaneri » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 6:43 pm

Linna_ wrote:Yeah, Indians guys so funny here, one my friend told story abt expat girl, she meet tall handsome local Indian guy,
He was manager, drive luxury car, staying in bungalow, his father was lawyer, this guy spend a lot money for her, buy a lot expensive presents and spend a lot in famous restaurants and clubs.
After two month truth come out, this guy was simple technician, staying in HDB, poor family, his father was cleaner in law company, bungalow was his ex-gf, no car, nothing, he spent a lot money by credit cards, and get debt around 20K, and finally ask girl to help pay everything for him or he will die or going to jail.

You seem to have some problem with indian guys ... in another thread you called them racists or perverts or something .... what is your problem?

I know for sure that Filipino girls like Indian guys ... and many of those girls are not only good looking and fun to be with .... most importantly they are not racist like some others :cool:

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Re: whats the probelm

Postby Scorpion » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 6:58 pm

kaneri wrote:You seem to have some problem with indian guys ... in another thread you called them racists or perverts or something .... what is your problem?

I know for sure that Filipino girls like Indian guys ... and many of those girls are not only good looking and fun to be with .... most importantly they are not racist like some others :cool:

Ohh kaneri, did she say so.. then ban her.. :cool:

from being to this thread ( Ask'n permission from madwolfie :twisted: )

And on the filipno gals, ya its my sweet an favourite topics to be touched :devil: may be can start a new thread on it :P
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 7:42 pm

Ban Ban Ban ... Ben Hur? ... alright alright... she only had one post.

Let's see... if she continues to misbehave, we shall bring her up altogether on a new thread, which Scorpion will like it a lot! :lol:

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Ohhh

Postby Scorpion » Sat, 12 Nov 2005 3:20 am

Ben hur??? still got 1 more chance.. :twisted: oke do agree.

On the indian guys, how many expat indian guys have you noticed any married to locals here???

Or..from your view how many expat indian guys have asked for a date directly :x
[Scorpion thinks 'am not around on the forum for couple of dayz' :shooting: has a good relief]

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Re: Ohhh

Postby earthfriendly » Sat, 12 Nov 2005 12:56 pm

Scorpion wrote:
Or..from your view how many expat indian guys have asked for a date directly :x
[Scorpion thinks 'am not around on the forum for couple of dayz' :shooting: has a good relief]

Really, I found the Indian guys in USA, many are newly arrived from India, are very fascinated with East Asian girls. Have known of a few who are hot on the heels of few of my distant acguantances, despite the girls' and her family's initial objections. However, the guys are so persistant and doting that the girls eventually cave in.

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Sat, 12 Nov 2005 1:02 pm

Scorpion wrote:Or..from your view how many expat indian guys have asked for a date directly :x

My friend did and he got the brunt of it. The girl said "I'm interested in white guys only"

He wouldn't have mind it so much if the girl said she wasn't interested in him rather than the race...

Shazers
Regular
Regular

i see.........

Postby Shazers » Sun, 13 Nov 2005 1:13 pm

yeoh,

havent met any Indian guys who are daring enough! Think that they prefer to click around their own group!

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Sun, 13 Nov 2005 1:24 pm

Scorpion wrote:On the indian guys, how many expat indian guys have you noticed any married to locals here???

Far from few that I see. Though went to a gathering last night and saw a really cute couple. :) Expat Indian male and Expat Austrian female tying the knot next year. The Austrian lady is also moving to India to settle down with him... :)

They met via WNDC indirectly. :) Its all so sweet...

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bremen » Sun, 13 Nov 2005 2:00 pm

madwolfie wrote:
Scorpion wrote:Or..from your view how many expat indian guys have asked for a date directly :x

My friend did and he got the brunt of it. The girl said "I'm interested in white guys only"

He wouldn't have mind it so much if the girl said she wasn't interested in him rather than the race...

Where did he go to approach the girl? If it was a place like Attica, i'm not surprised. It's an SPG hangout, after all.
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
- Terry Pratchett

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Sun, 13 Nov 2005 3:07 pm

Bremen wrote:Where did he go to approach the girl? If it was a place like Attica, i'm not surprised. It's an SPG hangout, after all.

It was actually at one of our get-togethers, friends of friends kind of thingy. Which is why he's amazed at how indians are still being discriminated by other expats... :-|

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Postby Scorpion » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 1:40 am

madwolfie wrote:It was actually at one of our get-togethers, friends of friends kind of thingy. Which is why he's amazed at how indians are still being discriminated by other expats... :-|

May be the gal was seriously looking for a long-term partner :wink:

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 10:24 am

So expat Indians who come here never THINK about long term, is that right? :?