Singapore Expats Forum

Everything INDIAN but the guys... [feedback pls]

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Spend

Postby Bremen » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:09 am

Scorpion wrote:
Linna_ wrote:
Linna, is that indian guy an singaporean :P

The way he was trying to impress her with money? Must be.
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
- Terry Pratchett

nikhas

Postby nikhas » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:12 am

Linna_ wrote:Yeah, Indians guys so funny here, one my friend told story abt expat girl, she meet tall handsome local Indian guy,
He was manager, drive luxury car, staying in bungalow, his father was lawyer, this guy spend a lot money for her, buy a lot expensive presents and spend a lot in famous restaurants and clubs.
After two month truth come out, this guy was simple technician, staying in HDB, poor family, his father was cleaner in law company, bungalow was his ex-gf, no car, nothing, he spent a lot money by credit cards, and get debt around 20K, and finally ask girl to help pay everything for him or he will die or going to jail.

Please do not compare local indians with expat indians...we guys are a different breed ......u got to meet to know.. :wink:

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Re: Indian

Postby madwolfie » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 1:23 pm

nikhas wrote:Scorpion, thst wud be nice of u to introduce some girls who are open to meet expat indians....i met madwolfie once , shes like indians guys i guess, also gud fun.......so plan somethg so all of us cud meet soon

Am I buried for this? :P I like everyone, not only Indian guys!!! :lol:

& Yes we could plan for some coffee/food/outing/movie/ session anytime soon :cool:

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 1:27 pm

So... what's the VAST difference between LOCAL indians and EXPAT indians? I've been told that they are different but how different?

If we are talking about habits here. Indians everywhere are pretty much similar... EG: Eat late, sleep late, love coke/vanilla coke (becoz of Thumbs Up?) etc.. and so on, so forth...

nikhas

Postby nikhas » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 1:30 pm

madwolfie wrote:
nikhas wrote:Scorpion, thst wud be nice of u to introduce some girls who are open to meet expat indians....i met madwolfie once , shes like indians guys i guess, also gud fun.......so plan somethg so all of us cud meet soon

Am I buried for this? :P I like everyone, not only Indian guys!!! :lol:

& Yes we could plan for some coffee/food/outing/movie/ session anytime soon :cool:

HEHE....PLAN SOMETHG AND TURN UP VERY VERY LATE.....I HATE TO WAIT... :x :evil: .....BE SURE WHEN U FIX IT THAT U CAN MAKE IT....CHEERE

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 1:36 pm

nikhas wrote:HEHE....PLAN SOMETHG AND TURN UP VERY VERY LATE.....I HATE TO WAIT... :x :evil: .....BE SURE WHEN U FIX IT THAT U CAN MAKE IT....CHEERE

See, khiladi... I left office early but bumped into some sharabi friends, who insisted on me having a beer before leaving.

A beer turns into A FEW BOTTLES of beer, its quite fortunate I could turn up at New Asia Bar afters anyway! Which if I said, I will be there, I would be there.

Also...of course, I knew there were a bunch of friends there so, me being late, is not THAT big an issue... :cool:

Though, of course, I shall still apologise for my lateness if that could in anyway appease you... see :shit:

nikhas

Postby nikhas » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 1:51 pm

madwolfie wrote:
nikhas wrote:HEHE....PLAN SOMETHG AND TURN UP VERY VERY LATE.....I HATE TO WAIT... :x :evil: .....BE SURE WHEN U FIX IT THAT U CAN MAKE IT....CHEERE

See, khiladi... I left office early but bumped into some sharabi friends, who insisted on me having a beer before leaving.

A beer turns into A FEW BOTTLES of beer, its quite fortunate I could turn up at New Asia Bar afters anyway! Which if I said, I will be there, I would be there.

Also...of course, I knew there were a bunch of friends there so, me being late, is not THAT big an issue... :cool:

Though, of course, I shall still apologise for my lateness if that could in

anyway appease you... see :shit:

I AM NOT MAKG AN ISSUE ...BUT WE SHUD MEET UP AND MAKE UP FOR THAT NIGHT :P :wink:....

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Postby Scorpion » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 2:04 pm

madwolfie wrote: Eat late, sleep late, love coke/vanilla coke (becoz of Thumbs Up?) etc..

Of course, it still depends upon individuals. My vanilla coke was for a change of mood :evil: my all time favourite is Pespi (Dil mange more..)

U left 1 more, i do work late. :P
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 2:07 pm

nikhas wrote:I AM NOT MAKG AN ISSUE ...BUT WE SHUD MEET UP AND MAKE UP FOR THAT NIGHT :P :wink:....

I know :lol: Just kicking up some issues... :lol:

nikhas

Postby nikhas » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 2:16 pm

madwolfie wrote:
nikhas wrote:I AM NOT MAKG AN ISSUE ...BUT WE SHUD MEET UP AND MAKE UP FOR THAT NIGHT :P :wink:....

I HAVE TO MEET U WOLFIE..... :P :wink:

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Kic'n up

Postby Scorpion » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 2:27 pm

madwolfie wrote:

Do u really mean it :?

Some thing like in ur Avatar
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Re: Kic'n up

Postby madwolfie » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 3:33 pm

Scorpion wrote:Do u really mean it :?

As a matter of fact... yes I do. Some guys just need a hell of a kick sometimes! :twisted:

nikhas

Re: Kic'n up

Postby nikhas » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 3:49 pm

madwolfie wrote:
Scorpion wrote:Do u really mean it :?

As a matter of fact... yes I do. Some guys just need a hell of a kick sometimes! :twisted:

tell me scorpion and madwolfie is the same person right?

yes i mean when i said we have to meet.....dont u want to?

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 3:51 pm

nikhas wrote:I HAVE TO MEET U WOLFIE..... :P :wink:

Meet me so that I can kick you? :twisted: Sure! heheheh :lol:

nikhas

Postby nikhas » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 4:16 pm

madwolfie wrote:
nikhas wrote:I HAVE TO MEET U WOLFIE..... :P :wink: