Singapore Expats Forum

Everything INDIAN but the guys... [feedback pls]

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Everything INDIAN but the guys... [feedback pls]

Postby madwolfie » Thu, 10 Nov 2005 11:30 pm

Hmmm..... NEW topic....

EVERYBODY loves indian food and everything else indian, but why not the Indian guys???!!!

Anything wrong with them? ... Had some friends who experienced that kind of racism and would like some feedbacks...

Much appreciated. :)

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Racism..

Postby Scorpion » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 12:20 am

May be the indian guys are too timid & most of them are work biased. :wink:

But these are all opposite with the Indian galz (meant lots prefer them :twisted: )
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

nikhas

Re: Everything INDIAN but the guys... [feedback pls]

Postby nikhas » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 9:13 am

madwolfie wrote:Hmmm..... NEW topic....

EVERYBODY loves indian food and everything else indian, but why not the Indian guys???!!!

Anything wrong with them? ... Had some friends who experienced that kind of racism and would like some feedbacks...

Much appreciated. :)

Hey Madwolfie, u must
be the few who likes indian men....much appreciated :)
indian men maynot be as daring as the westerners to approrach a local girl as one finds the locals girls mostly prefer westerners......but things change when u get to know a indian properly..... cheers

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Indian

Postby Scorpion » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 9:35 am

As nikhas told, they are not much daring and too conservative also.

But they are really sweet :wink:
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 9:37 am

I am definitely ok with indian guys and all other races alike. The question came about as an encounter of my expat friend from India.

So he's curious to know the stand of the women (local & expats alike) here in Singapore.

I really wouldn't like any of my friends to dislike Singapore/Singaporeans just because he had a few bad encounters.

Or is he actually right about what he think of the women here in Singapore?

nikhas

Re: Indian

Postby nikhas » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:02 am

Scorpion wrote:As nikhas told, they are not much daring and too conservative also.

But they are really sweet :wink:

U seem to have some gud experience with indians...i am glad...u need to spread the word around....unless u experience how will u know :wink:

are u indian/chinese/westerner..???????

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Indian

Postby Scorpion » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:05 am

madwolfie wrote:I am definitely ok with indian guys and all other races alike. The question came about as an encounter of my expat friend from India.

Is that comments from only 1 of your friends or couple.

Need to ask your friend again to which country girls can he speak very easily :wink:

nikhas

Postby nikhas » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:16 am

Scorpion wrote:
madwolfie wrote:I am definitely ok with indian guys and all other races alike. The question came about as an encounter of my expat friend from India.

Is that comments from only 1 of your friends or couple.

Need to ask your friend again to which country girls can he speak very easily :wink:

WELL I NEVER FACED PROBS TALKING TO ANY RACE....NEED TO TALK TO A GUIRL WITH OPEN MIND ....SIMPLE :D

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:20 am

Scorpion wrote:Need to ask your friend again to which country girls can he speak very easily :wink:

Cheeky you :P Just from one and why I'm bothered by it this time is because he's a really nice fun guy to hang out with. Though because of his experience, he doesn't seem to like Singapore as much as he should (in my opinion)

P/S I shall check on which country girls he find amiable :) and then PM you on that... :lol:

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:23 am

nikhas wrote:U seem to have some gud experience with indians...i am glad...u need to spread the word around....unless u experience how will u know :wink: are u indian/chinese/westerner..???????

Nikhas (...khiladi) ... am chinese. You don't remember my nick ever eh? :twisted:

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:25 am

Constructive feedback from any females at all?

Told him he should write the post himself...

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Indian

Postby Scorpion » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:41 am

madwolfie wrote:Constructive feedback from any females at all?

Tdy is all last week of the day.. working hard .. :wink: really.

Give my contact details to ur friend, may be i shall introduce him to some of the local gals (chinese, malay) and also to some danish,french and aussie expat gals :twisted: .Never would he complain about singapore again.. :cool:

Linna_

Postby Linna_ » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:43 am

Yeah, Indians guys so funny here, one my friend told story abt expat girl, she meet tall handsome local Indian guy,
He was manager, drive luxury car, staying in bungalow, his father was lawyer, this guy spend a lot money for her, buy a lot expensive presents and spend a lot in famous restaurants and clubs.
After two month truth come out, this guy was simple technician, staying in HDB, poor family, his father was cleaner in law company, bungalow was his ex-gf, no car, nothing, he spent a lot money by credit cards, and get debt around 20K, and finally ask girl to help pay everything for him or he will die or going to jail.

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Spend

Postby Scorpion » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:54 am

Linna_ wrote:Yeah, Indians guys so funny here, one my friend told story abt expat girl, she meet tall handsome local Indian guy,
he spent a lot money by credit cards, and get debt around 20K, and finally ask girl to help pay everything for him or he will die or going to jail.

interesting one, :twisted: 20k debt

Must be that indian guy gona nuts !!!! or the girl really good looking :lol:

Linna, is that indian guy an singaporean :P

nikhas

Postby nikhas » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:09 am

Scorpion wrote:
madwolfie wrote:Constructive feedback from any females at all?

Tdy is all last week of the day.. working hard .. :wink: really.

Give my contact details to ur friend, may be i shall introduce him to some of the local gals (chinese, malay) and also to some danish,french and aussie expat gals :twisted: .Never would he complain about singapore again.. :cool:

Scorpion, thst wud be nice of u to introduce some girls who are open to meet expat indians....i met madwolfie once , shes like indians guys i guess, also gud fun.......so plan somethg so all of us cud meet soon