Singapore Expats Forum

Who's your favorite member at the Board / Forum?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34789
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 13 Nov 2005 5:05 pm

Bremen wrote:
Eric from the Netherlands wrote:I could of course start a new thread on who you think is the nastiest member on the forum. :twisted:

Eric


No fair. I'd be a shoo-in. ;)


Methinks not! :mrgreen:

:wink:

User avatar
Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 797
Joined: Wed, 25 Aug 2004
Location: Wales, UK

Postby Bubbles » Mon, 14 Nov 2005 4:18 pm

Right, can I vote for myself? Ha ha, well, I have all the qualities to be popular on this board...........

crazyiness............

Fatheadedness.........

Thick skin...........mostly....

Can't stop talking.........

Interested in weird new things.............but not flamers with little sense....

Has tons of outlandish record and book tastes which I will insist on sharing with everyone, at every opportunity.....

Hmm, just thought.........that's a list of the qualities for EVERYONE on here.....

So, my vote is..........

WE ARE ALL EQUAL FIRSTS.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Dylan Thomas.

User avatar
EADG
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu, 01 Sep 2005

Postby EADG » Tue, 15 Nov 2005 12:31 am

Kimi wrote:
Wind In My Hair wrote:and she's a tad upset no one voted her.


Yeah there is no love in the forum for me :cry:

perhaps, but there is an orchestra playing your song:

:-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=
:-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=
:-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=
:-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=
Ape Shall Not Kill Ape

User avatar
Shilo2010
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed, 03 Aug 2005
Contact:

Postby Shilo2010 » Tue, 15 Nov 2005 6:59 pm

:(

Em Eye
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 279
Joined: Thu, 30 Jun 2005
Location: Singpore

Postby Em Eye » Tue, 15 Nov 2005 7:51 pm

Shilo. Where have you been? I've missed your posts...for some reason you popped into my brian today...and here you are...strange...

User avatar
Shilo2010
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed, 03 Aug 2005
Contact:

Postby Shilo2010 » Tue, 15 Nov 2005 8:06 pm

You actualy thought about me today, like in real life ?
OMG, I'm so touched.
Thanks em eye.
I'm gonna think about you tomorrow !
:D

Been busy, started a new job in radio (just selling air)a couple of weeks ago and been doing long days trying to get my head around all the new stuff.

What you up to ?

User avatar
Shilo2010
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed, 03 Aug 2005
Contact:

Postby Shilo2010 » Tue, 15 Nov 2005 9:00 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Bremen wrote:
Eric from the Netherlands wrote:I could of course start a new thread on who you think is the nastiest member on the forum. :twisted:

Eric


No fair. I'd be a shoo-in. ;)


Methinks not! :mrgreen:

:wink:



lol.
I think I know what we're all thinking.
I'm just not brave enough to say it.
:P

Em Eye
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 279
Joined: Thu, 30 Jun 2005
Location: Singpore

Postby Em Eye » Tue, 15 Nov 2005 9:23 pm

Glad you are ok...No idea why you came to mind today away from the computer...good luck with the new job.

User avatar
Kimi
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun, 27 Mar 2005
Location: Where my feet stand...

Postby Kimi » Tue, 15 Nov 2005 10:00 pm

EADG wrote:
Kimi wrote:
Wind In My Hair wrote:and she's a tad upset no one voted her.


Yeah there is no love in the forum for me :cry:

perhaps, but there is an orchestra playing your song:

:-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=
:-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=
:-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=
:-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=


And what song is it? :roll:

User avatar
EADG
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu, 01 Sep 2005

Postby EADG » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 12:59 am

Kimi wrote:
EADG wrote:
Kimi wrote:
Wind In My Hair wrote:and she's a tad upset no one voted her.


Yeah there is no love in the forum for me :cry:

perhaps, but there is an orchestra playing your song:

:-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=
:-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=
:-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=
:-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=


And what song is it? :roll:


"Woe Is Me" ?

heehee, I'm dead meat tomorrow nite....
Ape Shall Not Kill Ape

User avatar
Bart
Member
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun, 13 Mar 2005

Postby Bart » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 1:02 am

Bubbles wrote:Right, can I vote for myself? Ha ha, well, I have all the qualities to be popular on this board...........

crazyiness............

Fatheadedness.........

Thick skin...........mostly....

Can't stop talking.........

Interested in weird new things.............but not flamers with little sense....

Has tons of outlandish record and book tastes which I will insist on sharing with everyone, at every opportunity.....

Hmm, just thought.........that's a list of the qualities for EVERYONE on here.....

So, my vote is..........

WE ARE ALL EQUAL FIRSTS.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an egalitarian snob!!!
Another one hits the dust. :???: :???:

User avatar
Scorpion
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1217
Joined: Mon, 12 Sep 2005
Location: 3other side of ur door

....

Postby Scorpion » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 1:14 am

Bubbles wrote:WE ARE ALL EQUAL FIRSTS.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-k
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....
Image

User avatar
Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 797
Joined: Wed, 25 Aug 2004
Location: Wales, UK

Postby Bubbles » Thu, 17 Nov 2005 3:03 am

What'd I do?

Not that I care, but did I offend?

Answers on a postcard please to......

Bubbles
Just Outside Cardiff
Damned Freezing Her Booty Off
Don't Care A Damn Street
Wales.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.



Dylan Thomas.

stefania
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 285
Joined: Mon, 09 May 2005
Location: Perth, WA

Postby stefania » Thu, 17 Nov 2005 11:16 pm

Bubbles wrote:Answers on a postcard please to......

Bubbles
Just Outside Cardiff
Damned Freezing Her Booty Off
Don't Care A Damn Street
Wales.


Top Girl :cool: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

User avatar
Vaucluse
Director
Director
Posts: 3443
Joined: Sun, 10 Jul 2005

Postby Vaucluse » Thu, 17 Nov 2005 11:22 pm

Bubbles wrote:What'd I do?

Not that I care, but did I offend?

Answers on a postcard please to......

Bubbles
Just Outside Cardiff
Damned Freezing Her Booty Off
Don't Care A Damn Street
Wales.



Hahahahahaha, Wales!!!!! Hahahahahahaha . . brilliant. (And to the tosser - tosser! There, you just have to beat some people with one's brilliant verbal repertoire)
......................................................

'nuff said Image


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests