Singapore Expats Forum

Good Morning Singapore

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter

Good Morning Singapore

Postby Bubbles » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 3:23 am

And a very good Monday Morning to you all. There's no reason at all for this post, I just thought I'd say 'hi.'

I wish I were over there now because it's a gale force type night outside here......the rain is lashing down, the temperature has dropped and it feels like winter has really arrived. There are still some nutters setting fireworks off outside, must be the leftovers from Guy Fawkes night last night. The wind is really blowing hard.

I'm off to light the fire, make a cup of tea, get the Jaffa Cakes out and watch Corrie. Ah, intellectual pursuits eh? lolol.

Bye all....

Bubbs.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Dylan Thomas.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 12:18 pm

And, good afternoon to you Bubbs. I woke up late thanks to watching bunch of men running after one ball and trying to kick it into a net, so they can jump on top of each other and celebrate a goal! Men!! :roll:
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

spicegirl

Postby spicegirl » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 3:43 pm

Good morning/afternoon
hmm...jaffa cakes and Corrie...the grass is always greener...this sounds like paradise!!Proper Fish and chips and corrie and even Eastenders would be nice!I've forgotten about the frozen car door locks, blue nose and running out of milk and having to DRIVE 3 miles to buy any!!

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 8:41 pm

well it's night time now here, so lunch time for you. so hello Bubbs and hope the rain has cleared up by now! it's been raining here a fair bit too, and just a few nights ago there was a lightning storm. awesome flashes all night long. but the nice thing is that it's nice and cool here even with the rain, not freezing like over there!