Singapore Expats Forum

Nomination for the most bizarre conversation

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Nomination for the most bizarre conversation

Postby Vaucluse » Sat, 05 Nov 2005 11:36 pm

The dark side strikes again - after eyelid-tuck-doubling-hiding and nostril-liposuction, here comes: EYELASHES (sic) IMPLANTS

Hi girls,

I am planning to have my eyelash implants in Feb 2006. I do not have any locate friends who did it, only some of my Japanses friends and they have their done in Japan and they are beautiful, you will look so different after that.

I am a bit nervous! Can any body give me any suggestions or recommendations?

and then:

Hi piggy,
Really!?!! i nvr heard about this permanent implant before!! do u have any contacts that i can make enquires??? i been looking for one very long.. but nvr heard anyone that did it in SG..
I tried the extension b4, i really don like it.. cos it will drop and u don even realise it, u know how embarrass when u having a date.. b
hehehe..

and even more:

ocean11! you also interested ah? Me too! hee, i only read the first post piggy posted and i replied (didn't scroll down), after i posted my message then i saw your replies... hiak hiak... eh eh, do you think we suffering from post-PS syndrome because we keep wanting to do things to ourselves?!

Actually i heard from my friend about this permanent eyelash implant before, but she told me only done in Japan. Hiak hiak... Coco... since both of us interested, maybe we can make enquiries and who knows, maybe can go do together leh.... *evil laugh*

I didn't try extension before, but i tried stick-on eyelashes before... wah, nice leh, then can save up mascara money... hee. By the way, you married, so how come you got "date" leh huh? hur hur? hee...

and it gets better . . .

jovin!! ya ya ya..very interested!!!! u too excited til nvr see my post la!

Actually i intend to temp u whether u wanna to do this when we meet up.. and use my smooth tongue to 'psycho' u if u don want to do it..but not i think i can save my saliva liao..
seow liao, seow liao.. both of us really going to transform ourselve to a different look then happy!!!

err.. married also can have guy friends one ma..also need to eat one ma..also need to have program one ma.. don pi jia my lobang la..

okie, wait for ur call on sunday ya..then we can yak yak yak non stop..

and the coup de something:

Piggy jie jie/mei mei... pls.. pls... beg u... tell us more.. me and jovin really need this pc information to pull thru the rest of our life!!
*wink to jovin..shh.. let me psycho piggy*

we cannot sleep the whole nite, stared at the computer screen and waiting for ur answer.. so pls show some mercy.. give us the DOC NAME!!
hahahaha..

Piggy this is serious now, u wanna to join us for outing?? Me and Jovin did rhinoplasty so we are coming out and 'compare' who got nicer nose?? wahahahaha... and discuss which PS we are going to do next!?? but seem like EYELASH IMPLANT is the next one for US!! *evil laugh*

Hey, to each their own - the scary thing is that we share the same forum . . . what's that thing about 6 degrees of separation??????

'nuff said Image

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Sat, 05 Nov 2005 11:41 pm

LOL!!!!!!!!! No wonder you look so pretty Vaucluse, you're a regular visitor to the dark side!!
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Sat, 05 Nov 2005 11:43 pm

My dark-side moniker is JovinliuHelloKittyTuckandLift . . .

(Insomnia is a bitch!!!)

'nuff said Image

Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager

Postby Carpe Diem » Sat, 05 Nov 2005 11:44 pm

sapphire wrote:LOL!!!!!!!!! No wonder you look so pretty Vaucluse, you're a regular visitor to the dark side!!

Yes I noticed his recent lifting today :P
La vie est trop courte, profitons de chaque instant

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Sat, 05 Nov 2005 11:45 pm

Hahaha, the lift was A, B or C cup? :lol:
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Sat, 05 Nov 2005 11:47 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
sapphire wrote:LOL!!!!!!!!! No wonder you look so pretty Vaucluse, you're a regular visitor to the dark side!!

CD! Hmm, je pense que t'aimes ta petite bijou? :lol:

'nuff said Image

Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager

Postby Carpe Diem » Sat, 05 Nov 2005 11:50 pm

Vaucluse wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

CD! Hmm, je pense que t'aimes ta petite bijou? :lol:

In English please, I am lost again... (obviously not a language problem! :wink: )

In fact it must be... ma petite bijou is not French... well, English please!

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Sat, 05 Nov 2005 11:53 pm

jewel - sapphire . . . .sheezzzzzzz

I'm going to bed . . .

'nuff said Image

Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager

Postby Carpe Diem » Sat, 05 Nov 2005 11:55 pm

Vaucluse wrote:jewel - sapphire . . . .sheezzzzzzz

I'm going to bed . . .

Qui aime bien châtie bien...

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Sun, 06 Nov 2005 12:02 am

Its rude to type in a foreign language on an English forum and even ruder to mention my name, knowing well that I won't understand. Goodnight anyways!

Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager

Postby Carpe Diem » Sun, 06 Nov 2005 12:49 am

My last post was for Vaucluse, so don't worry about the meaning.

Pal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Pal » Sun, 06 Nov 2005 1:42 am

Guys, please refrain from stating things like "dark side", "silly posts" on those topics.

Perhaps their questions and topics sound bizarre or silly to you but that is why the this board has many different forums for different discussions.

We are glad that they post in this board asking for opinions, at least the board is useful to them.

NO topic bashing please .......
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

Mary Hatch Bailey
Manager
Manager

Postby Mary Hatch Bailey » Sun, 06 Nov 2005 9:14 am

Dear Pal,

We call our own discussions silly and bizarre -- why not theirs as well? Are they somehow exempt? Or is it because it is one-sided?

If I were the Queen of the Forum I would splinter them off on their own anyway. Its a bit like Yugoslavia isn't it? A false community held together with duct tape -- worked in the academic but not in the practical.

MHB

Wham
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Wham » Sun, 06 Nov 2005 10:18 am

"use my smooth tongue to 'psycho' you"

NICE!!!
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." Samuel Johnson

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Sun, 06 Nov 2005 10:19 am

Mary Hatch Bailey wrote:Dear Pal,

We call our own discussions silly and bizarre -- why not theirs as well? Are they somehow exempt? Or is it because it is one-sided?

If I were the Queen of the Forum I would splinter them off on their own anyway. Its a bit like Yugoslavia isn't it? A false community held together with duct tape -- worked in the academic but not in the practical.

MHB

You never cesae to amaze me with you cutting insight! Very well put, Mary, and I wholeheartedly agree.
We make fun of our own posts, of the people who post here, just read this thread - do I see you, Pal, jump to the defense of Eric or SMS when they have a go at each other and the words are unkind? How about a reprimand for the bangladeshi wonder calling my mother and sisters (oops, I have none) prostitutes? I would not expect you to reprimand him - he made a stupid and hurtful remark, but life actually does go on.

This post was a bit of fun (the names have been changed to protect the innocent (well, actually they haven't but it sounds good)) and I doubt they will stop posting here because of this.

Anyway, I do believe we live on the sunny side of life! :)

Y'all have a nice day, now - y'hear!

'nuff said Image