Singapore Expats Forum

Six-A-Side Softball Cricket Anyone?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
sene
Regular
Regular

Six-A-Side Softball Cricket Anyone?

Postby sene » Sat, 05 Nov 2005 1:51 pm

I'm interested in organising a six-a-side softball cricket competetiton on a weekend in December. Anyone interested to help me in organising the event.

This competetion may include 6-10 teams .. perhaps we can organise on an inter-cultural national /ethnic basis. Each team will have only 6 players and each side will get 5 overs to bat. Each player (except the wicket keeper) will have to bowl an over each.

We will be using the softball (tennis ball) instead of the red-leather ball so we need not have all those expensive "protection" gear. May be we can also open it to mix-gender sides as well.

Anyone interested?

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Cric

Postby Scorpion » Wed, 09 Nov 2005 7:23 pm

Hey sene, missed to reply this long back. :cool:

Am interested to join, always fancy cricket but not played. Like to try my luck and learn from known.

Bumping the thread for others.. :)
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

sene
Regular
Regular

good

Postby sene » Wed, 09 Nov 2005 10:34 pm

we'll discuss it this weekend

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Great

Postby Scorpion » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 4:40 am

sene wrote:we'll discuss it this weekend

Ohh ya, can discuss this weekend na.. c'ya
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....