Singapore Expats Forum

Creative Zen Neeon

Discuss about computers & Internet. Including mobile phones, home appliances & other gadgets. Read about Windows security risks or virus updates.
rpammi
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri, 22 Jul 2005

Creative Zen Neeon

Postby rpammi » Thu, 03 Nov 2005 4:27 pm

:???: hi all ,,hope u can help..i just got myself a Zen Neeon MP3. Thing is that after installing the Creative Software,i realised that I could rip songs from Audio CD's into my MO3.. but can anyone assist to tell me,,,how do I transfer songs from Kazaa to my MP3.. i dont even know how to use it..oh no,,i m sounding like a stupid singaporean heheheee..

pls help :cool:

User avatar
Scorpion
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1217
Joined: Mon, 12 Sep 2005
Location: 3other side of ur door

Kaaza

Postby Scorpion » Fri, 04 Nov 2005 2:49 am

Halo Kazza is an internet sharing medium, where one can share is local computer to the world. so any body can search for the contents and download the needed.

So download the software, register, search for the mp3, download and copy to your player. thatz it. :)
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....
Image

User avatar
samantha
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat, 23 Jul 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby samantha » Mon, 28 Nov 2005 2:51 pm

I'm giving up my Zen Micro and asking for a full refund from creative. Barely a year and i have recieved 3 replacements from creative... and the brand new 3 week old player they just replaced me with is showing signs of firmware problem... :evil:

I give up... Really.. And i'm going to use that refund to get a ipod nano... :evil:
I'm so stupid that I surprise myself sometimes...

User avatar
Bremen
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 748
Joined: Wed, 24 Aug 2005
Location: Island of Red Mud

Postby Bremen » Mon, 28 Nov 2005 3:25 pm

samantha wrote:I'm giving up my Zen Micro and asking for a full refund from creative. Barely a year and i have recieved 3 replacements from creative... and the brand new 3 week old player they just replaced me with is showing signs of firmware problem... :evil:

I give up... Really.. And i'm going to use that refund to get a ipod nano... :evil:


Skip the iPod nano. Go for an iRiver.

iPod sound quality stinks, and Apple's customer service is much, much worse than Creative's.
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
- Terry Pratchett

User avatar
samantha
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat, 23 Jul 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby samantha » Mon, 28 Nov 2005 3:54 pm

than how is the customer service for iriver? i need to make contingency plans in case the player fails (that is if i buy it ;p). and is it a flash memory player (>3GB)?
I'm so stupid that I surprise myself sometimes...

User avatar
Bremen
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 748
Joined: Wed, 24 Aug 2005
Location: Island of Red Mud

Postby Bremen » Mon, 28 Nov 2005 4:06 pm

samantha wrote:than how is the customer service for iriver? i need to make contingency plans in case the player fails (that is if i buy it ;p). and is it a flash memory player (>3GB)?


Ah, no, it's not flash. Only apple makes flash players with that size due to them buying up all of samsung's production. :P
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

- Terry Pratchett

User avatar
samantha
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat, 23 Jul 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby samantha » Mon, 28 Nov 2005 4:12 pm

](*,) ARGH!!! I wanted nano for its flash memory.. so i can go jogging with it!!! Any other suggestions?
I'm so stupid that I surprise myself sometimes...

ish8
Regular
Regular
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu, 01 Dec 2005
Contact:

Postby ish8 » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 1:04 pm

hi all
does anyone know how is the battery life for the crative compare to the apple
thanks. currently still comapring this two product

User avatar
Bremen
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 748
Joined: Wed, 24 Aug 2005
Location: Island of Red Mud

Postby Bremen » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 3:07 pm

ish8 wrote:hi all
does anyone know how is the battery life for the crative compare to the apple
thanks. currently still comapring this two product


Try reading the reviews. In general, Creative and iRiver have better battery life. Creative already had MP3 players with 24hr battery life and iRiver had 18hrs when apple was still struggling to manage 8.
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

- Terry Pratchett

ish8
Regular
Regular
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu, 01 Dec 2005
Contact:

Postby ish8 » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 7:25 pm

Bremen wrote:
ish8 wrote:hi all
does anyone know how is the battery life for the crative compare to the apple
thanks. currently still comapring this two product


Try reading the reviews. In general, Creative and iRiver have better battery life. Creative already had MP3 players with 24hr battery life and iRiver had 18hrs when apple was still struggling to manage 8.


hi bremen , thanks for the info , battery life is very important especially when travellin. anyway , wanna go and feel the product before make any decision. thanks.

User avatar
samantha
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat, 23 Jul 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby samantha » Tue, 06 Dec 2005 10:07 am

actually it really depends on the volume u listen to. My Creative Zen micro is supposed to last 14hrs (somewhere about there). But i think its supposed to last for 14 hours at a very soft volume, no extra bass boosting and no changing of tracks. For me, it won't last for more than 6 hours. #-o
I'm so stupid that I surprise myself sometimes...

User avatar
Bremen
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 748
Joined: Wed, 24 Aug 2005
Location: Island of Red Mud

Postby Bremen » Tue, 06 Dec 2005 10:29 am

samantha wrote:actually it really depends on the volume u listen to. My Creative Zen micro is supposed to last 14hrs (somewhere about there). But i think its supposed to last for 14 hours at a very soft volume, no extra bass boosting and no changing of tracks. For me, it won't last for more than 6 hours. #-o


My iRiver lasts 16 hours... It's the old H120... With equalizer, VBR MP3 files, 160kbps WMA files and some ogg vorbis files too. :)
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

- Terry Pratchett


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Computer, Internet, Phone & Electronics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests