Singapore Expats Forum

Do U believe in ghost fantasy..

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Do U believe in ghost fantasy..

Postby Scorpion » Mon, 31 Oct 2005 7:51 pm

Found out this quiet wonderful Ad in one of the blogs. A ghost captured while filming an car advertisment, is this real??

Read then watch the video, little creepy but pretty cool!. :twisted:

This is a car advertisement from Great Britain. When they finished filming the ad, the film editor noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist. They found out that a person had been killed a year earlier in that exact same spot.

The ad was never put on TV because of the unexplained ghostly phenomenon. Watch the front end of the car as it clears the trees in the middle of the screen and you'll see the white mist crossing in front of the car then following it along the road....Spooky!

If you listen to the ad, you'll even hear the cameraman whispering in the background about it near the end of the shooting. As there have been no sound editing so you must have volume up to hear the whispers from the cameraman.

Watch it, careful don't have the volume up too loud. This is at your own risk. Is it a ghost, or is it simply mist? You decide.

Click here to download the AD
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

k1w1
Reporter
Reporter

Postby k1w1 » Mon, 31 Oct 2005 8:32 pm

OMG! :o

Trembling fingers still...

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Mon, 31 Oct 2005 9:09 pm

=D> That was a good one! Rather fortunate that I did not have to change my pants...

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Mon, 31 Oct 2005 9:09 pm

k1w1 wrote:OMG! :o

Surely you mean feathers . . . :D

'nuff said Image

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Ohh

Postby Scorpion » Tue, 01 Nov 2005 1:01 am

k1w1 wrote:OMG! :o

Yup, I was too screaming waking up all my mates when first saw it. Happy Halloween to you all.

Uh, people with heart problem dn’t watch that. :lol:

Bumping up again for other 2 C..
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager

Postby Carpe Diem » Tue, 01 Nov 2005 12:09 pm

Looks like your link doesn't work
La vie est trop courte, profitons de chaque instant

Bart

Postby Bart » Tue, 01 Nov 2005 12:16 pm

madwolfie wrote:=D> That was a good one! Rather fortunate that I did not have to change my pants...

Gives new meaning to the saying 'caught ya with your pants down' !!

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Tue, 01 Nov 2005 1:05 pm

bart wrote:Gives new meaning to the saying 'caught ya with your pants down'

What if one is not wearing pants then? Hmmm.... :oops:
Last edited by madwolfie on Tue, 01 Nov 2005 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Link

Postby Scorpion » Tue, 01 Nov 2005 3:08 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:Looks like your link doesn't work

Checked it, seems to be fine.

may be can try it again :wink:

Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager

Postby Carpe Diem » Tue, 01 Nov 2005 4:45 pm

Yes it worked this time... thanks that woke me up perfectly after my afternoon nap! :shock:

jag78
Regular
Regular

Re: Do U believe in ghost fantasy..

Postby jag78 » Tue, 01 Nov 2005 11:51 pm

Scorpion wrote:Watch the front end of the car as it clears the trees in the middle of the screen and you'll see the white mist crossing in front of the car then following it along the road....Spooky!

If you listen to the ad, you'll even hear the cameraman whispering in the background about it near the end of the shooting. As there have been no sound editing so you must have volume up to hear the whispers from the cameraman.

Watch it, careful don't have the volume up too loud. This is at your own risk. Is it a ghost, or is it simply mist? You decide.

I clicked on the link, grabbed my mug of milk and did just what scorpion advised...turned the volume up, and as the car veered round the bend and disappeared behind the trees, I leaned in to get a closer look, didn't want to miss anything...and WHAMO! I screamed bloody murder, jumped like the dickens and spilled the milk all over myself, kitchen table, floor...everywhere :mrgreen:

Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager

Postby Carpe Diem » Wed, 02 Nov 2005 10:27 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am already in stage 2:
I tell people to watch it (after I explained the introduction) and then I stand in front of them to see their face... Next time I should have a camera! :twisted:

Loops
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Loops » Wed, 02 Nov 2005 5:23 pm

ha ha - good one. I was sort of expecting something like that but it still scared me :shock:

jag78
Regular
Regular

Postby jag78 » Wed, 02 Nov 2005 9:40 pm

Carpe Diem wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

I am already in stage 2:
I tell people to watch it (after I explained the introduction) and then I stand in front of them to see their face... Next time I should have a camera! :twisted:

:lol: My thoughts exactly CD!

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Gotcha

Postby Scorpion » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 8:06 pm

Carpe Diem wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

I am already in stage 2:

May be then you can pass it to the 'Candid camera' or 'Gotcha' :o