Singapore Expats Forum

Today's Premiership games

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Will Spurs beat Arsenal?

Poll ended at Sun, 30 Oct 2005 5:32 pm

Yes
67%
No
33%

Total votes: 3

hammer

Today's Premiership games

Postby hammer » Sat, 29 Oct 2005 5:32 pm

I am looking forward to the games tonight. Obvioulsy I want to see if West Ham can finally win at Anfield (after 40+ years). There seems to be no better time than now; Liverpool are on a bit of a bad run.

But, I have to say the first game of the evening looks really interesting, Arsenal sans Henri against Spurs. For once it should be a game worth watching. Over the last few years its been a bit of a forgone conclusion. Spurs just turned up to watch the ball being passed around them. Spurs now are a completely different proposition and you have to hand it to Jol; he's done a great job. That's enough positive stuff about Spurs; its not a West Ham fan's preffered pastime to praise the boys from White Heart Lane. I do appreciate a good footballl match though.

Predict who you think will win; For information, Lawro thinks it will be a 1-1. I think it will be a 2-1 win for Spurs.