Singapore Expats Forum

Anyone staying in Bayshore Park Condominium???

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
MangoCar
Regular
Regular

Postby MangoCar » Fri, 01 Dec 2006 5:55 pm

bluerose99 wrote:MangoCar

Are you still staying in Bayshore? I just came here and can join you in cycling and jogging, and probably rollerblading if you are willing to 'train' me up. :D

You may PM me if you are still in this area.

It's strange this thread got more responses after 1 year! Yes, I still live here and still do cycling and jogging frequently, sometimes rollerblading. I guess you are a girl and I am too :wink: You know, most of the time there is still a big gap between women and men's level. I do sports for fun and health only, so welcome you to join me when you have time! A good idea is to run from bayshore park to east coast mc'donalds and come back, which is about 5km, not too long, not too short, can be done withing half an hour. If you are interested, we can do it together someday next week after work. I will PM you.
As for cycling, full length in east coast park on Sat or Sun morning in the sunshine is always nice to me.