Singapore Expats Forum

Anyone interested to meet up/clubbing/sports -1 november?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
sdowney

Coffee sounds good

Postby sdowney » Tue, 01 Nov 2005 12:46 am

Heya,

Sounds good, would like to join.

S :D

Rose_YG
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Rose_YG » Tue, 01 Nov 2005 2:00 pm

see u all later at 7pm.... amy and myself will go for a bite first before ..ahhahahaha... cheers

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Miss it

Postby Scorpion » Tue, 01 Nov 2005 3:04 pm

Rose_YG wrote:see u all later at 7pm.... amy and myself will go for a bite first before ..ahhahahaha... cheers

Opps going to miss it, beco'z of the deparaya celebration with my mates. Have a nice gathering.

hope to join u in the next 1. :)
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Nov1

Postby Scorpion » Wed, 02 Nov 2005 5:59 pm

Any updates.

Did u all meet as planned. :lol:
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

Rose_YG
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Rose_YG » Wed, 02 Nov 2005 9:46 pm

But of course ! we met as planned... unlike the other 2 guys who said they can come...hehehhehe but didnt turn up.. (p.s-i wasn't referring to you)hahaha

It was interesting... met people from different backgrounds,culture,nationality... it was fun (for me at least,don't know abt the rest..)
Had a few good laugh...

see you next time then..maybe in another meeting...

sene
Regular
Regular

enjoyed it

Postby sene » Thu, 03 Nov 2005 12:31 am

Thanks Rose for taking the initiative. Yes, i enjoyed the meeting... and the interesting conversations.... its not often I find the company of four interesting gals with me the only male around .. hehehe ... hope some of the other guys turns up next time though.

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Meet

Postby Scorpion » Thu, 03 Nov 2005 7:40 am

Rose_YG wrote:But of course ! we met as planned... unlike the other 2 guys who said they can come...hehehhehe but didnt turn up.. (p.s-i wasn't referring to you)hahaha

see you next time then..maybe in another meeting...

hmmm.. really wanted to join, but technically can't be @both places loh :wink:

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Re: enjoyed it

Postby Scorpion » Thu, 03 Nov 2005 7:45 am

sene wrote:Thanks Rose for taking the initiative. Yes, i enjoyed the meeting... and the interesting conversations.... its not often I find the company of four interesting gals with me the only male around .. hehehe ... hope some of the other guys turns up next time though.

Thts sounds interesting 8) & really looking forward to the T.pinang trip to meet you and all others.