Singapore Expats Forum

Japanese Language Exchange - we're back!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
D.E.C.

Japanese Language Exchange - we're back!

Postby D.E.C. » Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:08 am

Hi there~

After about 2 months of inactivity, we're finally getting back on track. We're going to hold our next gathering this Sunday, around 6.30pm, 2005-10-30. (sorry for posting this a bit late...) We'll meet around Orchard MRT for dinner.

For those who are not familiar with our group, we are actually a group which helps non-japanese to learn japanese and helps japanese to learn other language (English). We used to hold our meetings about once a week and have a few regular members. We don't have a fixed agenda or course materials, coz' we are not running a course. We are more towards a causual, lively environment to enable culture exchange.

Interested? send me a pm or join our group: japanese_language_exchange@googlegroups.com

koyuli
Reporter
Reporter

Postby koyuli » Fri, 28 Oct 2005 9:07 am

Welcome back D.E.C!

Jun
Editor
Editor

Postby Jun » Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:23 am

Hi D.E.C

long lost JLE's organiser,back from your trip? genki desu ka?

cheers
Happiness is a daily decision.

koyuli
Reporter
Reporter

Postby koyuli » Sun, 30 Oct 2005 12:03 am

Hi all,

See you tomorrow!

To : You Know Who You Are...

DON"T BE LATE!!! =)

Helen

Please view this website

Postby Helen » Sun, 30 Oct 2005 6:58 pm

http://www.newconceptmandarin.com/
That thing be......

rakyomin

I would love to join!!

Postby rakyomin » Fri, 09 Dec 2005 6:27 am

Does the group has a website? So that I can join the forum and look up news regarding latest meet-ups? I have always wanted to learn Japanese, but I could not remember the 52 alphabets, and hence I gave up 2 and a half years ago and took up Korean instead.

koyuli
Reporter
Reporter

Re: I would love to join!!

Postby koyuli » Fri, 09 Dec 2005 8:11 am

hi rakyomin,

i have pm you the link to our google interest group.

when you are in there, just drop me an email reminder so that i can grant you an access, ok?

see you soon!
have a nice weekend!

rakyomin wrote:Does the group has a website? So that I can join the forum and look up news regarding latest meet-ups? I have always wanted to learn Japanese, but I could not remember the 52 alphabets, and hence I gave up 2 and a half years ago and took up Korean instead.

rakyomin

Thank you for your pm

Postby rakyomin » Fri, 09 Dec 2005 10:42 am

Hi koyuli,

Thank you for sending me pm to inform me about your group's link, however unfortunately I do not seem to be able to locate the link which you have provided.

I would not be able to join today, due to my work as a nightshifter tonight. I hope the study group will be continue as usual, and sincerely hope I will be able to join and study Japanese from all of you. ^^

Jun
Editor
Editor

Postby Jun » Fri, 09 Dec 2005 10:57 am

Yuhuuuuuu D.E.C.....

still lost in the jungle of work???don't forget us when you go for 'jalan jalan',k?

cheers
Happiness is a daily decision.