Singapore Expats Forum

Trip to Tanjung Pinang

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
sene
Regular
Regular

Re: Trip

Postby sene » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 7:13 pm

Scorpion wrote:Sene, have send you an pm.

Rose_YG wrote:that's a good planning Sene. Unfortunately i would not be able to go this week.thanks for the invite.. lets see the next time round..

keep me updated also on other events..

halo rose_yg, too bad 2hear that you will not be able to make it up.

Any other coffee events coming up from your side.. :D c'ya soon in other events.

hey, nothing fishy going on here : :roll:

I was the only guy among four gals at the cofee the other day and she was such a charming person ... so i alerted her to the trip.

So far about 6 have expressed interest .... I need your passport details by wednesday if you want me to book you into the ferry on sat morning

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Postby Scorpion » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 7:37 pm

sene wrote:

I was the only guy among four gals at the cofee the other day and she was such a charming person ... so i alerted her to the trip.

So far about 6 have expressed interest .... I need your passport details by wednesday if you want me to book you into the ferry on sat morning

Halo sene, was just generally asking her about the next coffee gathering as i promised first to join you all there but couldn't make up bec'z of my deeparaya celebrations with my mates. :-|

Anyway that was just a general quote, :? , nothing fishy loh :wink:

I will pm my p.port details to u. cheers :cool:
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

Bonbon
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Bonbon » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 9:01 pm

I'm in too !

Hopefully the weather will be good!

Thanks for organising !

:lol:

Rose_YG
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Rose_YG » Tue, 08 Nov 2005 1:52 am

Scorpion wrote:
sene wrote:

Halo sene, was just generally asking her about the next coffee gathering as i promised first to join you all there but couldn't make up bec'z of my deeparaya celebrations with my mates. :-|

Anyway that was just a general quote, :? , nothing fishy loh :wink:

I will pm my p.port details to u. cheers :cool:

Hey guys,

don't get too excited ... :) Thanks Sene for yr compliment..

If i'm free this wednesday, i might come down to WNDC.

cheers and gd night,

YG
"Every day is Christmas and every night is new year's eve... "

sgexpats88

if any

Postby sgexpats88 » Tue, 08 Nov 2005 11:03 am

i would like to join your next month, pls keep me inform. thank you. :D

sene
Regular
Regular

need details

Postby sene » Tue, 08 Nov 2005 1:32 pm

So far 8 have expressed interest ... hey .. someone asked me if this is a boy's trip .. its not .. at least two are gals.... :D

Those of you who haven't send their details for the ferry booking can you Pm me the passport details - your full name (as in passport), passport number and country, and expiry date. No money needed. you pay for the ferry when you turn up at in Tenah Merah ferry terminal on Sat morning. Make sure you are there by at least 9.15 am.

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Re: need details

Postby Scorpion » Tue, 08 Nov 2005 8:14 pm

Ok dude, will update the extra details u need. cheers :wink:

sene wrote:So far 8 have expressed interest ... hey .. someone asked me if this is a boy's trip .. its not .. at least two are gals.... :D

Ohh.. i thought so :( O:)
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

Rose_YG
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Rose_YG » Tue, 08 Nov 2005 11:22 pm

Too bad i can't make it !
"Every day is Christmas and every night is new year's eve... "

mystic_amigo

Re: PLease confirm

Postby mystic_amigo » Wed, 09 Nov 2005 10:57 am

Sene,
This is amazingly meticulous planning and very helpful information. Thank you very much for organizing.
I am putting my best foot forward to make it to the trip but unfortunately corporate slaves (bums rather) like me are little dependent on work pressure plus am expecting a guest over from overseas. Please let me know when is the last one can confirm for the trip.

Thanks again for organizing.
Cheers
Mystic Amigo

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

trip

Postby Scorpion » Wed, 09 Nov 2005 11:17 am

Rose_YG wrote:Too bad i can't make it !

no worries yg, there will be more trips our friend sene is going to arrange after this. :) .

correct sene :wink:

sene
Regular
Regular

Okay

Postby sene » Wed, 09 Nov 2005 11:24 am

I hope to .. I have travelled widely in the region in the last few years ... tell me where you want to go to and i can come up with an idea :D

sene
Regular
Regular

Postby sene » Wed, 09 Nov 2005 11:27 am

mystic_amigo wrote:Sene,
This is amazingly meticulous planning and very helpful information. Thank you very much for organizing.
I am putting my best foot forward to make it to the trip but unfortunately corporate slaves (bums rather) like me are little dependent on work pressure plus am expecting a guest over from overseas. Please let me know when is the last one can confirm for the trip.

Thanks again for organizing.
Cheers
Mystic Amigo

Just turn up at the Tennah Merah ferry terminal before 9.15 am and hope the ferry is not full ... its always possible to squeeze in an extra person ... it shouldn't sink by another 70kgs I hope :lol:

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Postby Scorpion » Wed, 09 Nov 2005 11:40 am

sene wrote:it shouldn't sink by another 70kgs I hope :lol:

:twisted: i don't want it to sink :evil:

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Sink

Postby Scorpion » Sun, 13 Nov 2005 10:40 pm

Ohhh ya, finally everybody safe home..

:P an none of them sunk in the large to small size of boats, 1st thanx for sene to arrange the trip and next for all of you for joining in.

I loved this 1 :devil: from the discos, spa, massage to the fishing :-$ , after a very long time moved with a new group from my huzzl'g an buzzl'g work life here.

So where'z all the pictures.. do pm me on it.

Keep your comments coming. :wink: