Singapore Expats Forum

Sexiest Car

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

User avatar
sapphire
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2365
Joined: Sun, 17 Apr 2005

Postby sapphire » Tue, 25 Oct 2005 6:28 pm

None of you like Ferraris???? Red or yellow Ferrari is sex on road for me. Sorry too lazy to look for a pic.
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2308
Joined: Thu, 21 Oct 2004

Postby dot dot dot » Tue, 25 Oct 2005 6:31 pm

Wimh,

never ever call mercedes sexy please... Mercedes is the equivalent of the fat German businessman with a sweaty forehead and hanging cheeks... :D

Porsche, yes, an alltime classic, will never be beaten I guess.

The third, I am not too sure which car that is?

knowing you like Pierce Brosnan so much, I am sure you will find his Bond car to be the ultimate as well?

Image

Aston Martin, now that I call truly Englands' best offer... :D

Eric
Last edited by dot dot dot on Tue, 25 Oct 2005 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2308
Joined: Thu, 21 Oct 2004

Postby dot dot dot » Tue, 25 Oct 2005 6:32 pm

sapphire wrote:None of you like Ferraris???? Red or yellow Ferrari is sex on road for me. Sorry too lazy to look for a pic.


Try driving a Ferrari when being so lazy as you are most of the times... :P

Eric

User avatar
Saint
Director
Director
Posts: 3535
Joined: Thu, 16 Jun 2005
Location: The Juban Stand, Boat Quay
Contact:

Postby Saint » Tue, 25 Oct 2005 6:32 pm

Thanks Eric,

Luckilly I don't have the wind in the hair problem but the wife is another matter!

Eric, there are some maniac Elise owners who actually do Honda conversions to their Elise by dropping the S2 engine and gearbox in and with a bit of tinkering end up with approx 300BHP! Had a ride as a passenger on a track day and brown pants spring to mind!

153

bangladeshi_wonder
Regular
Regular
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon, 03 Oct 2005

Postby bangladeshi_wonder » Tue, 25 Oct 2005 6:33 pm

hey not to disrespect anyone but you guys must be really bored with your lives!

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2308
Joined: Thu, 21 Oct 2004

Postby dot dot dot » Tue, 25 Oct 2005 6:36 pm

Saint wrote:Thanks Eric,

Luckilly I don't have the wind in the hair problem but the wife is another matter!

Eric, there are some maniac Elise owners who actually do Honda conversions to their Elise by dropping the S2 engine and gearbox in and with a bit of tinkering end up with approx 300BHP! Had a ride as a passenger on a track day and brown pants spring to mind!

153


April this year me and the misses went on a trip with our car to Tanjong Jara resort at east coast Malaysia (needless to say I got ticketed for speeding 180 km/hr, yep, in my Camry... :D )

At the resort we bumped into the Malaysian / Singaporean Elise club! About 20 or so were also staying at the resort.

Boy, did I feel out of the way in our Camry there... :oops:

Eric

User avatar
sapphire
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2365
Joined: Sun, 17 Apr 2005

Postby sapphire » Tue, 25 Oct 2005 6:43 pm

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:
sapphire wrote:None of you like Ferraris???? Red or yellow Ferrari is sex on road for me. Sorry too lazy to look for a pic.


Try driving a Ferrari when being so lazy as you are most of the times... :P

Eric

A Ferrari in Singapore, what a waste that would be! Not that I would mind owning one. I once drove on a runway (not a Ferrari of course) at like 3 in the morning, that was something else!
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

User avatar
sapphire
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2365
Joined: Sun, 17 Apr 2005

Postby sapphire » Tue, 25 Oct 2005 6:44 pm

bangladeshi_wonder wrote:hey not to disrespect anyone but you guys must be really bored with your lives!

You must be pretty fed up with life to come and pick on us here. Poor you.
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

User avatar
Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2306
Joined: Tue, 19 Jul 2005

Postby Wind In My Hair » Tue, 25 Oct 2005 7:04 pm

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:Wimh,

never ever call mercedes sexy please... Mercedes is the equivalent of the fat German businessman with a sweaty forehead and hanging cheeks... :D

Porsche, yes, an alltime classic, will never be beaten I guess.

The third, I am not too sure which car that is?

knowing you like Pierce Brosnan so much, I am sure you will find his Bond car to be the ultimate as well?

Eric, obviously you haven't seen me in my mercedes... we were sexy! :P

never heard of the third either, but when i saw it i liked it. it's got attitude. actually i like the lines of the mercedes in the pic most. will be a tough choice among the three when i get round to buying one of them. :cool:

and pierce brosnan... ah sigh... he would make a volvo look sexy!

bangladeshi_wonder
Regular
Regular
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon, 03 Oct 2005

Postby bangladeshi_wonder » Tue, 25 Oct 2005 8:01 pm

sapphire wrote:
bangladeshi_wonder wrote:hey not to disrespect anyone but you guys must be really bored with your lives!

You must be pretty fed up with life to come and pick on us here. Poor you.


just a play on my own words? you must be really bored AND unimaginative.


and I did say "not to disrespect anyone..." while clearly you didn't even make an attempt to be polite or courteous.

User avatar
Loops
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon, 13 Sep 2004

Postby Loops » Tue, 25 Oct 2005 8:34 pm

hmmm sexy car.......lets see......this is mine

Image

User avatar
Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2306
Joined: Tue, 19 Jul 2005

Postby Wind In My Hair » Tue, 25 Oct 2005 8:37 pm

Loops wrote:hmmm sexy car.......lets see......this is mine

Image

omg, is that chitty chitty bang bang? love that movie!

User avatar
EADG
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu, 01 Sep 2005

Postby EADG » Tue, 25 Oct 2005 9:05 pm

as you've come to expect from me, as an alternative to the ever obvious old-guy-with-ego-issues-Ferraris, Porsches and the like, I give you, the DeTomaso Pantera, in just some of her many delectable variations:

Image
Image
Image

I believe you'll find "Pantera" under "sexy" in some dictionaries, but this is more - sexy with class, sexy with fire, and sexily different

what more could you ask for - an Italian body with American muscle
Last edited by EADG on Tue, 01 Nov 2005 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ape Shall Not Kill Ape

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10832
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Postby Strong Eagle » Tue, 25 Oct 2005 9:32 pm

My favorite

Image

User avatar
Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2306
Joined: Tue, 19 Jul 2005

Postby Wind In My Hair » Tue, 25 Oct 2005 9:37 pm

oh SE, with all those sexy cars, no wonder you're always surrounded by beautiful women... :wink:

i vote the jeep and chitty chitty bang bang as the top two contenders for the Expat Board Sexiest Car Award!


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests