Singapore Expats

Slim Down in 7 Days

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
abbby
Manager
Manager
Answers: 2

Post by abbby » Tue, 15 Nov 2005 1:19 pm

Less than $1..?? :???:
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

orangecow74

$1 too good to be true

Post by orangecow74 » Wed, 28 Dec 2005 12:06 pm

I think that's y prob will charge u $1 for first session and ask u to take up some package or something that's gonna cost u $2000 plus. And try to ask u to "upgrade" n top it up with other unnecessary things as they go along and you end up paying a lot more.

Read about the 7 day diet again a few days ago. Wonder when are we going to buy it here in Singapore. Heard from friends overseas that they have it there and its been popular and effective.

cherieang

Post by cherieang » Mon, 05 Oct 2009 9:54 am

If you have the determination, no need to go to slimming center to lose weight. Depend on yourself.

dudecfs

Post by dudecfs » Wed, 07 Oct 2009 12:12 pm

hmmm....dieting seems to be a common and popular way to reduce weight and not fats actually.

with special diet it will help to to reduce kcal intake (7700kcal to lose 1 kg) and the body tends to burn the skeletal muscle first with starving. The issue is when we are back to normal diet, with the kcal intake we tend to input more fats to the body again...and thats what we always fear most- Rebound!!! we can only slim for a while !!!

For detox(i.e lose water and waste in the body fat), same thing will happen when we are back to normal...

enginette
Regular
Regular

Post by enginette » Tue, 13 Oct 2009 4:41 pm

dudecfs wrote:hmmm....dieting seems to be a common and popular way to reduce weight and not fats actually.

with special diet it will help to to reduce kcal intake (7700kcal to lose 1 kg) and the body tends to burn the skeletal muscle first with starving. The issue is when we are back to normal diet, with the kcal intake we tend to input more fats to the body again...and thats what we always fear most- Rebound!!! we can only slim for a while !!!

For detox(i.e lose water and waste in the body fat), same thing will happen when we are back to normal...
Finally someone that speaks the truth! It seems like people on this forum think losing weight should be quick and easy - it's not. If you want long term weight loss you have to adjust your lifestyle for good, such as adding in daily exercise, cardio, weight training and eating a diet including complex carbs, fruit, veges and lean protein.
DD

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 13 Oct 2009 5:26 pm

No, actually there are a number of us here. It's just the the magic bullet types are local primarily.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

flynow

Slim Down in 7 Days

Post by flynow » Mon, 19 Oct 2009 10:16 am

Cut down on beans, nuts and meat intake, don't snack and deserts are sinful.

You can try to do skipping exercise or on the spot jogging for 15 to 20 minutes. If you are persistent, you will certainly see good results.

Train your mind, when you feel that you are putting on weight, start reducing your food intake, cut down on rice to half or 3/4 of your usual intake. Hope this helps.

hoshinoakina

Post by hoshinoakina » Mon, 23 Nov 2009 4:06 pm

or take good nutrients that promote good cell growth.
there's a reason why some people are bigger in size while some are not.
it's because of this tool that's in our body: the villi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intestinal_villus

if they are not healthy, it will affect our body((:
everything boils down to good cellular nutrition!

hoshinoakina

Post by hoshinoakina » Mon, 23 Nov 2009 4:06 pm

or take good nutrients that promote good cell growth.
there's a reason why some people are bigger in size while some are not.
it's because of this tool that's in our body: the villi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intestinal_villus

if they are not healthy, it will affect our body((:
everything boils down to good cellular nutrition!