Singapore Expats Forum

singapore is good

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bremen » Mon, 14 Nov 2005 4:04 pm

bangladeshi_wonder wrote:It's just an angry tirade at me because I also happened to mention that Indians have been racist towards me.

I don't happen to see much substance in this post of yours apart from, maybe, the invitation to come to WNDC which I may not consider given the widespread availability of alcohol. But thanks for the invitation.

No, it's people telling you to shut up because you're a hypocrite.

Of course you'd avoid WNDC. After all, what a shock it must be to meet non-racists. It would shake up your miserable, self-loathing world view.

Please, by all means, if you feel so "offended", then write a letter to Today with your views. Make sure to include your comments about terrorists blowing up Singapore.
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
- Terry Pratchett

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 14 Nov 2005 4:05 pm

Bremen, hilarious! :lol:
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bremen » Mon, 14 Nov 2005 4:09 pm

bangladeshi_wonder wrote: a feeble-minded donkey whose mother and sisters are cheap prostitutes.

Please, if you feel like describing yourself, go to the dating site.
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

- Terry Pratchett

Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bubbles » Mon, 14 Nov 2005 4:14 pm

What the blinking hell is going on in this thread? I haven't looked at it in about a week and what do I see, peeps...you know who...calling other peeps homosexuals..........madness.

AND SO WHAT IF HE IS?? Eh, eh?? What if we all are? What's it to you, you stirrer.

We could be anything we wanted to be and the others would accept us, that's what understanding, grown up people do, you moron.

How DID this troll like creature get in?

Of course, now he'll be calling me all sorts and saying just cos I defend quirks in human nature (and we all have them) that it's a double, double bluff and that I am, in fact, worst than everyone rolled into one.....

Bring it on, bring it on..................
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Dylan Thomas.

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bremen » Mon, 14 Nov 2005 4:16 pm

sapphire wrote:Bremen, hilarious! :lol:

Thank you. :)

I'm actually still holding back... Much like some other posters here, I feel it's easier to just fan the flies off his brain a little, and watch as his self-contradictory posts all lead us to one conclusion:

He was mistaken in Changi Village for a girlie-man by a poor, repressed local SG man looking for some "man on man" action. And when he vocalized his shock at having his unmentionables grabbed, the poor SG man screamed a profanity, telling b_w to dress more like a man, because he was so pretty it was easy to make mistakes!

And alas, that's how the whole anti-SG racist/homophobic aspect of his personality started. Sad story, but the only logical conclusion.

Either that, or he's just a jackass who needs to be deported.

- Terry Pratchett

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bremen » Mon, 14 Nov 2005 4:18 pm

Bubbles wrote:We could be anything we wanted to be and the others would accept us, that's what understanding, grown up people do, you moron.

Exactly. Which is why I feel that he is the only "homosexual or gay adolescent (because his mental age has been stuck at 12 for the last two decades or so)".

Sad case, really. Poor boy stuck at home, with nothing more than a bottle of vaseline, tissue paper and a sore bum.

- Terry Pratchett

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 14 Nov 2005 6:42 pm

Bremen wrote:
bangladeshi_wonder wrote: a feeble-minded donkey whose mother and sisters are cheap prostitutes.

Please, if you feel like describing yourself, go to the dating site.

I know I'm getting cheap thrills out of your posts Bremen, but still hilarious! And, you're welcome!
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bremen » Mon, 14 Nov 2005 8:52 pm

sapphire wrote:I know I'm getting cheap thrills out of your posts Bremen, but still hilarious! And, you're welcome!

*bows*

Thank you, thank you... No autographs please...

Besides, cheap thrills are the best thrills... :in love:

Ya hear that, bangladeshi_wonder? Stop overcharging your clientele and they'll stop insulting you! :console:

- Terry Pratchett

Wham
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Wham » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 11:17 am

Bengali Boy,

I thought of a funny story to tell you. I have two friends who are bald. The first is so busy having a very fulifilling life and making a good living - and always has a smile on his face, and it just never occurs to you that he is bald. The second was horribly affected by losing his hair young and it permeated his soul. He felt like he was short changed by losing his hair early and that it prematurely aged him. He became an angry and disgruntled man and ended up going from job to job and always thinking that it was OTHERS and not him that were the problem - and also never found love in his life.

I have observed the same with people of many different races. Some transcend their race and are just human beings like the rest of us - and some carry a chip on their shoulder - and because they are looking for racism - they find it - perhaps because they inspire it.

I moved to singapore among other reasons because i wanted a mulitcultural city that is well integrated as my wife and i are from different ethnic backgrounds and wanted a place where we could both feel at home - and singapore is the place. It may not be perfect - but it is surely about as good as it gets when it comes to racial integration and opportunity for the hard working.

Good luck to you and get over the race card - it will only drag you down. AND - the bald head stroy is true.
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." Samuel Johnson