Singapore Expats Forum

singapore is good

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 4:07 pm

Vaucluse wrote:Big guys, covered in oil, flexing their muscles turn you on, dakha-man?

You are full of surprises, bangladeshi-moron . . . First the gentle types in your previous post and now the full on gay macho trip . . .

uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhuuuuuuu!!!!

:wave: hellooooo sweetheart!!!

You may come out of the closet, times have changed . . .

(Just wash your right hand - if you are right-handed - when you meet people)

After SADC, why am I not surprised at your interpratation of the pic posted by the Dhaka man? :P
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Mary Hatch Bailey
Manager
Manager

Postby Mary Hatch Bailey » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 4:24 pm

Ya know he always been very in touch with his feminine side... I bet he has a whole library of Cher and Liza Minelli CDs at home.

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 4:27 pm

Women... Once they are left out or not given the 'proper' attention, they get a bit 'itchy'.

WNDC is coming, so no worries, we will all be yours again soon! :P

Eric

Mary Hatch Bailey
Manager
Manager

Postby Mary Hatch Bailey » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 4:33 pm

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:Women... Once they are left out or not given the 'proper' attention, they get a bit 'itchy'.

Eric

Not sure what this means. Thought you were displeased at the choice for WNDC.

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 4:38 pm

not so much directly the choice of venue itself, more the fact that it is easy said that choices are made because of people wanting to go there, but when asked, it doesnot seem to happen, even if it is asked repeatedly and by quite a few people. And it is not even answered when asked.
I won't make any accusations, but yeah, I got my own thoughts on it.

But prior to the wndc, some of us go for food, which will give us men the opportunity to 'attend' to the women. :D

Eric

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 4:51 pm

Mary Hatch Bailey wrote:Ya know he always been very in touch with his feminine side... I bet he has a whole library of Cher and Liza Minelli CDs at home.

Barbara Streisand . . . :-({|= I loved her movie 'Lentils' - sheer massive drama which affects us all . . . (I still think everyone must have been thick as bricks for not noticing that Babs has b..bs . . . How about some sort of something-o'clock-shadow?

I have now also figured out that Sapphire and bangaldeshi-wonder and jhd5,,g45,332,,,,66,, are one and the same . . . :o :o :o
Last edited by Vaucluse on Mon, 07 Nov 2005 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

'nuff said Image

sxq156284

Postby sxq156284 » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 4:58 pm

bangladeshi_wonder wrote:Hey vaucluse

I got this WHITE ( :shock: ) guy's pic for you.

A great wrestler, if I may add. And I would've stopped posting had you identified the "WHITES" and "NONWHITES" in those pics I had posted and thus not backing away from my own stipulations.

But even after failing to tell them apart, you, shamless as ever, don't make the proclamation you should've made according to the stipulations of the challenge.

wow .terrible :mad: :mad: :x :x :x

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 5:04 pm

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:Women... Once they are left out or not given the 'proper' attention, they get a bit 'itchy'.

Eric

Simply not true lah! Its the men wanting attention all the time lah. Not sure about WNDC, I didn't like Sound Bar at all!

Vaucluse wrote:I have now also figured out that Sapphire and bangaldeshi-wonder and jhd5,,g45,332,,,,66,, are one and the same . . .

To reach that conclusion, did you employ the services of that imbecile Inspector Vaucloseau?
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 5:49 pm

To reach that conclusion, did you employ the services of that imbecile Inspector Vaucloseau?

I swear that he is not me, or I am not him.

It's the finer things that tipped me off . . . the cunning wit of bangladeshi-cretin, the fine typing skills and knowledge of all things Chinese of hg873554659,,,, Come on, Sapphire, admit it!!!

By the way, have you heard the one about the Indian woman who catches a cab driven by a Chinese guy to the market?

Wham tells the story really well . . . :)

'nuff said Image

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 5:59 pm

No, I will not admit to being Dhaka dude or King of commas. Do you realise the finer implications of admitting to being them? In short, you're calling me a freak!

Indian woman who catches a cab driven by a Chinese driver...hmm...for me, always been a pleasant drive. Go ahead Wham, tell me...I think pretty boy has reached an all consuming point with your story, or is it your dulcet tones that have him captivated? After all SADC is....

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 6:26 pm

After all SADC is....
Sapphire free!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

'nuff said Image

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 6:42 pm

Vaucluse wrote:
After all SADC is....
Sapphire free!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hence, you're going hysterical with grief? :P

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 6:53 pm

sapphire wrote:Not sure about WNDC, I didn't like Sound Bar at all!

Same here, but we could at least go for our food and see then?

Anyway, we'll be in contact.

Eric

bangladeshi_wonder
Regular
Regular

Postby bangladeshi_wonder » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 7:59 pm

Is Vaucluse homosexual? I think so. Does any of you (other than the imbecile with a fat head himself) know whether he's a homosexual in reality?

Why on earth will such thoughts cross his mind? Homo-erotocity? Gay macho trip? Muscle flexing guys a turn-on?

Why? Why would any such thoughts cross a heterosexual adult male's mind?

It's reasonable to conclude that not only is vaucluse fatheaded (literally!), ugly and a nitwit, he is a homosexual or gay adolescent (because his mental age has been stuck at 12 for the last two decades or so)

Having said that, I fully expect vaucluse to deny all of these allegations (despite an abundance of evidence against him at hand) given the kind of a swindling dunce he is (or does "homosexual", describe him better?), and I predict he will counter with moronic insults aimed at me. Typical of fatheads.

No wonder he keeps on blabbering despite the stipulation to declare publicly a statement about himself if he had lost the challenge to identify whites and nonwhites.

And no wonder he will never proclaim himself to be anything he actually is. He'll claim he's heterosexual, intelligent, truthful, honest, perceptive, charming, that women drool at the sight of him and what not.

Dont bother to reply vaucluse, i don't like gays/homosexuals especially when they're fatheads.

Big guys, covered in oil, flexing their muscles turn you on, dakha-man?

You are full of surprises, bangladeshi-moron . . . First the gentle types in your previous post and now the full on gay macho trip . .

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 8:05 pm

Hahahaha! bangladeshi_wonder, I repeat, I really feel sorry for you. You sorely lack any sense of humour, what a sad life you must lead. Poor you! You truly are a wonder, but only for the men in white coats. :D