Singapore Expats Forum

Where is your ideal condo in Singapore?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager

Postby Carpe Diem » Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:54 pm

The irritant Expat did not feel like going tonight. That's all.
La vie est trop courte, profitons de chaque instant

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:54 pm

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:Nope, went for dinner with misses Eric, delicious food and great beers at Oosters. 3 reasons for not going to WNDC :wink:

serious Wimh, take care if you really got a flu... :-|

let's see, are the 3 reasons:

- delicious food, great beers, and oosters?
- or delicious food, great beers, and misses Eric? :lol:

(i'm sure you will get the right answer eric, smart boy that you are.)

i'm not sure what i've got. but do feel better after spending the whole day in bed. anyway thanks. at least i got to catch up with the posts here!

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:03 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:The irritant Expat did not feel like going tonight. That's all.

ok now don't go taking that personally, mon cherie.

my local stuffed nose is preventing oxygen from reaching my local brain... :wink:

this is for you... my irreplaceable, irresistible irritant! :kiss:

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:04 pm

what do you think Wimh?

It's gotta be food, beers and last but certainly not least misses Eric, right? :wink:

Ok, go take your baileys as a nightcap and have sweet dreams, tomorrow's another day with all new opportunities for you! That is, if you sleep well.

night night Wimh... :kiss:

Eric

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:08 pm

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:night night Wimh... :kiss:

trying to get rid of me, eh? :wink:

ok ok i'll take your good advice and get some rest. hard to sleep when i can't breathe properly though. it's worse when i lie down. maybe i'll sos you if i need some mouth-to-mouth resuscitation in the middle of the night ok? :lol:

ps: :kiss: to you too!

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:26 pm

for you, any moment at any time dear... :wink:

Eric

Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager

Postby Carpe Diem » Thu, 20 Oct 2005 8:39 am

Wind In My Hair wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:The irritant Expat did not feel like going tonight. That's all.

ok now don't go taking that personally, mon cherie.

my local stuffed nose is preventing oxygen from reaching my local brain... :wink:

this is for you... my irreplaceable, irresistible irritant! :kiss:

OK, OK, forgiven... for this time.
I just hope my computer don't get infected from your :kiss: ... Are you sure you don't have any virus?

OK now fight these bugs! Take care and :kiss: (only when you feel better)

Ling2
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Ling2 » Thu, 20 Oct 2005 4:24 pm

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:ok, here's on topic: Ling, there's a unit for sale at our place, 2nd floor, small development / condo, 5 storeys high, unit is a 3 bedroom place, 1450sqf, great pool, condo is only 1 year old, 400m away from the beach, only about 30 units, lots of privacy and you'd be close to a Dutchman... 8)

Off topic:

No WNDC for me this week, still recovering from last week... :D

Nope, went for dinner with misses Eric, delicious food and great beers at Oosters. 3 reasons for not going to WNDC :wink:

serious Wimh, take care if you really got a flu... :-|

Eric

hahahahaha... had look at One Fort? It has a seaview too! But I think am done looking. We will engage an agent, give our budget, and take a look around. thanks for the ADVICE banana :P Boy I love being imperfect! hahahahahaha :D

I wish WIMH speedy recovery :)

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Thu, 20 Oct 2005 5:31 pm

Ling2 wrote:hahahahaha... had look at One Fort? It has a seaview too! But I think am done looking. We will engage an agent, give our budget, and take a look around. thanks for the ADVICE banana :P Boy I love being imperfect! hahahahahaha :D

I wish WIMH speedy recovery :)

thanks Ling2, and sorry for hijacking your thread. :D

i love looking at condos but agree it's only fun when you have lots of time on your hands. the good news is apparently this is a good time to buy. hope you and your bf (fiance now? :in love: congrats!) find something you guys like!

citizen deek

Postby citizen deek » Thu, 20 Oct 2005 6:29 pm

don't think you should buy a condo just yet... you could do well to wait a few more months...

IMO the general property index in singapore is a bubble yet to burst, with the exception of certain prime-district luxury-end property (big unit size, above $1,200 psf - which I don't know if that is what you're looking at). So if you and guy intend to get something of average size, in the non-luxury segment, best is to wait a little longer. :)

high interest rates in the US, SGX just corrected itself, SG property prices will soon follow.

my 2 cents