Singapore Expats Forum

husband is most likely having an affair

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

ScooterBiscuit

morning glory

Postby ScooterBiscuit » Sun, 23 Oct 2005 1:59 am

Wham -
thanks for your post. But please guys, don't say anything mean about morning glory. she has been a pillar of strength for me. A lot of what she says is because she has been through what I have been dealing with. I love that you have all given me strength but I feel a certain affinity with MG as she has first hand experience with what I am going through.

I am so glad you have all given me your thoughts and prayers but I am really thankful for MGs advice as someone who has been there.

Anyway Wham - I'm glad you read my post and my cry for help. Thanks guys for everything. I'm going back to Aust on Monday but I will check in and see what you all are up to.

Love SB

ScooterBiscuit

Thank god for friends and valium

Postby ScooterBiscuit » Sun, 23 Oct 2005 3:27 am

I just found a message:

Sorry for the silence. Touchy subject. I know it's hard. I still love you.

As you can imagine - I'm devastated. My good friend just gave me valium to calm me down. Typing is hard. tomorrow is gonna suck.

Closure at last

k1w1
Reporter
Reporter

Postby k1w1 » Sun, 23 Oct 2005 8:39 am

Oh no ScooterBiscuit, I am so sorry. I don't have any pearls of wisdom or clever lines but I am genuinely very, very sorry and feel so bad for you. I am sure I speak for everyone else who has been following this (and just hoping against hope that this was a mistake), our thoughts and very best wishes are with you.

:console:

Take care of you.

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Sun, 23 Oct 2005 12:47 pm

same here, SB. i don't know what to say except that at least he's broken his silence and like you say, maybe now there'll be closure. i remembered you in my prayers in church today. i know it isn't much help but sometimes when i'm down on my knees in despair i just say over and over again, 'this too shall pass'. you take care.

locallass
Chatter
Chatter

Postby locallass » Sun, 23 Oct 2005 5:59 pm

Scooter, I've refrained from saying anything so far because I've been down the same route before and it was an extremely painful one. I know exactly how you feel but I have no clever lines either. Take care my dear and remember we'll always be here to offer a listening ear :console:

jag78
Regular
Regular

Postby jag78 » Sun, 23 Oct 2005 10:43 pm

Yes, take care and have a safe trip back to Aust. You're in my thoughts and prayers...

Saint
Director
Director

Postby Saint » Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:55 am

So sorry SB, take care :cry:

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Mon, 24 Oct 2005 8:56 am

Damn . . . Take care, ScooterGirl and get past it as quickly as possible - get on with your life.

'nuff said Image

Wham
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Wham » Mon, 24 Oct 2005 9:46 am

Scooter Biscuit - i know i am as think as a brick - but i have to say - i am confused. Was that message above sent by the other women to your husband? OR was it sent by your husband to her?

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Mon, 24 Oct 2005 9:59 am

Hi Mr. Brick - I think it's from the other woman to the husband. If not, then I'm as thick a s 2x4 . . .

'nuff said Image

ScooterBiscuit

Postby ScooterBiscuit » Mon, 24 Oct 2005 10:44 am

The last message was sent from my husband to her

varun
Regular
Regular

Postby varun » Mon, 24 Oct 2005 10:46 am

Holy-moly. He's STILL doing it? Even after being caught? This is absurd. Sorry, ScooterBiscuit, the writing's not just on the wall, but pretty-much everywhere. :-(

- V.

ScooterBiscuit wrote:The last message was sent from my husband to her
The easiest home monitoring service worldwide - and it's free. www.homecamera.com

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 24 Oct 2005 11:08 am

ScooterBiscuit, time to heal and move on...stay strong and this too shall pass. :)
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Mon, 24 Oct 2005 11:10 am

Vaucluse wrote:Hi Mr. Brick - I think it's from the other woman to the husband. If not, then I'm as thick a s 2x4 . . .

I am a 2x4 . . . What a dickhead - move on, ScooterGirl and find real people to surround yourself with.

'nuff said Image

elizabeth
Chatter
Chatter

Postby elizabeth » Mon, 24 Oct 2005 3:47 pm

Hi there, dont think too highly about yourself.. May be your hubby dont like "princess" ..