Singapore Expats Forum

dating and friends profile

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
pascale

dating and friends profile

Postby pascale » Thu, 13 Oct 2005 6:53 pm

Hi everyone.
Can you check my profile... I don't undertand why I received so many e-mail from old man around 50 years old (old for me javascript:emoticon(':o')) to marry me because i'm already married and happy!!! Playboys with big muscles, you know what I mean ;-), and I'm not looking for a affair too.
Thanks a lot
Pascale :o

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bremen » Fri, 14 Oct 2005 10:55 am

Erm. So what's your profile name?
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
- Terry Pratchett

frontier

Re: dating and friends profile

Postby frontier » Fri, 14 Oct 2005 11:05 am

pascale wrote:Hi everyone.
Can you check my profile... I don't undertand why I received so many e-mail from old man around 50 years old (old for me javascript:emoticon(':o')) to marry me because i'm already married and happy!!! Playboys with big muscles, you know what I mean ;-), and I'm not looking for a affair too.
Thanks a lot
Pascale :o

The answer is quite simple... One of your favourite soap's is "Desperate Housewives".... :D :D :P

EPL
Reporter
Reporter

Postby EPL » Fri, 14 Oct 2005 11:23 am

Hi Pascale,

Do you realise that you are sharing your website, contact details with forumers here???? go check your own profile again...

By the way, I like your website :D

Cheers

Saint
Director
Director

Postby Saint » Fri, 14 Oct 2005 4:53 pm

Hi Pascale,

Agree with EPL, you might want to take you Website link off your profile as I guess this is where they are getting all your details from.

Saint