Singapore Expats Forum

BMW in Singapore

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Fri, 14 Oct 2005 10:35 pm

Bubbles wrote:Gosh Eric, not sure what BMW would apply to in my case...I tell you, since I saw Kill Bill, I think I'm 'on the turn' as I can't seem to get Uma out of my mind.........lolol...........perhaps I'll buy a swanky BMW and drive over her place.............

Sigh.........

But seriously, I think I'm a quite aggressive driver myself...not road rage type person, but I must have some manly driving genes somewhere, and the thought of a swish new Beemer, and me behind the wheel, sailing past the opposition.............ha ha ha.

I've got a Merc at the moment, bit old now, six years, and must change it, but it's a beautiful driving machine. However, a guy I know, who just happens to work for Fords told me yesterday not to get a new Merc as in tests and driving mags, etc, they've come out worse in the last six years, bodywise and problem wise. Apparently there's been a spate of problems with customers taking them back for repairs and bodywork. Not sure if anyone else has heard this. I'd be interested if someone's got any info on this as the time is near when I'll be thinking seriously about renewing.....

(What colour would Uma like, do you think?)

FALLS OFF CHAIR THINKING MUST GET MORE BUTCH, PERHAPS HAVE MY HAIR SHAVED TO A NUMBER ONE??????

For you I take more than just a moment Bubbs, anytime...

How may I help you ma'm?

Eric

Shilo2010
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Shilo2010 » Fri, 14 Oct 2005 10:42 pm

Real nice, Carpe.
I'm not really an enthusiast but I do like my firebird.
Id love something like the Tarino too though, I'd definitely have to paint it black.
I understand about how you attach memories to cars you travel in.
We shipped the fire bird across from the states because after three and a half years of doing nothing but driving it the length and breadth of America it had become part of me.
Every time I drive it I can still feel that warm Mississippi wind in my hair.

P

BWM and sex.. well well

Postby P » Sun, 16 Oct 2005 8:48 pm

In some cases it's not the best idea to take a girl home from a bar with your new BMW.. 8)
Attachments
Image001.jpg
(16.27 KiB) Downloaded 72 times

KT
Chatter
Chatter

Postby KT » Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:50 am

"El tango no está en los pies. Está en el corazón."

banana
Reporter
Reporter

Postby banana » Tue, 18 Oct 2005 9:09 pm

The trailers looked sweet but registering just to watch a promo? Fuhgeddabouddit!
some signatures are more equal than others