Singapore Expats Forum

Is This the New "Wind in My Hair"??

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10418
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Is This the New "Wind in My Hair"??

Postby Strong Eagle » Tue, 11 Oct 2005 12:38 pm

Image

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2308
Joined: Thu, 21 Oct 2004

Postby dot dot dot » Tue, 11 Oct 2005 1:59 pm

wishful thinking there SE? :wink:

(may your wish come through, dear friend :P )

Eric

User avatar
sapphire
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2365
Joined: Sun, 17 Apr 2005

Postby sapphire » Tue, 11 Oct 2005 4:27 pm

Could very well be SE. Now lets see if your powers of coercion will work on WIMH to make her meet you. :P

I tried, but failed.
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10418
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Postby Strong Eagle » Tue, 11 Oct 2005 5:20 pm

sapphire wrote:Could very well be SE. Now lets see if your powers of coercion will work on WIMH to make her meet you. :P

I tried, but failed.


Get a motorcycle! 8)

Wind In My Hair wrote:ok SE, i'm ready to feel some wind in my hair on that beauty! :D


http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ft ... asc-0.html

User avatar
Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2306
Joined: Tue, 19 Jul 2005

Postby Wind In My Hair » Tue, 11 Oct 2005 5:25 pm

very funny, you guys. :lol:

sapphire - you're now a MANAGER!!!

User avatar
Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1642
Joined: Tue, 12 Jul 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby Carpe Diem » Tue, 11 Oct 2005 5:27 pm

Wind In My Hair wrote:very funny, you guys. :lol:

sapphire - you're now a MANAGER!!!


I agree with our Manager. Will any of us meet WIMH? May be at WNDC? :P
La vie est trop courte, profitons de chaque instant

User avatar
Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2306
Joined: Tue, 19 Jul 2005

Postby Wind In My Hair » Tue, 11 Oct 2005 5:33 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:Will any of us meet WIMH? May be at WNDC? :P

you mean, we locals are welcome??? :shock: :P

User avatar
Saint
Director
Director
Posts: 3535
Joined: Thu, 16 Jun 2005
Location: The Juban Stand, Boat Quay
Contact:

Postby Saint » Tue, 11 Oct 2005 5:35 pm

Come on Eric, only another 28 to go and you can join the Management team. Need someone to control Sapphire!

User avatar
Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1642
Joined: Tue, 12 Jul 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby Carpe Diem » Tue, 11 Oct 2005 5:36 pm

Wind In My Hair wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:Will any of us meet WIMH? May be at WNDC? :P

you mean, we locals are welcome??? :shock: :P


YES
La vie est trop courte, profitons de chaque instant

User avatar
Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2306
Joined: Tue, 19 Jul 2005

Postby Wind In My Hair » Tue, 11 Oct 2005 5:41 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:YES

ha ha, CD is finally being serious with me. guess i should return the favour: would love to but i have a problem with the "wn" part of wndc. am tied up every wednesday night, in fact most nights. yes i have a busy life!

it's on my to-do list to make it down for one of the sunday volleyball games though, although having said that this sunday looks out for me too. :cry:

User avatar
Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1642
Joined: Tue, 12 Jul 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby Carpe Diem » Tue, 11 Oct 2005 5:47 pm

Wind In My Hair wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:YES

ha ha, CD is finally being serious with me. guess i should return the favour: would love to but i have a problem with the "wn" part of wndc. am tied up every wednesday night, in fact most nights. yes i have a busy life!

it's on my to-do list to make it down for one of the sunday volleyball games though, although having said that this sunday looks out for me too. :cry:


I was serious since the beginning, seriously!

:devil:

Whenever you can make it, let us know anyway...
La vie est trop courte, profitons de chaque instant

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2308
Joined: Thu, 21 Oct 2004

Postby dot dot dot » Tue, 11 Oct 2005 9:56 pm

Wind In My Hair wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:YES

ha ha, CD is finally being serious with me. guess i should return the favour: would love to but i have a problem with the "wn" part of wndc. am tied up every wednesday night, in fact most nights. yes i have a busy life!

it's on my to-do list to make it down for one of the sunday volleyball games though, although having said that this sunday looks out for me too. :cry:


local excuses once more it seems... :x :?

Eric

User avatar
Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2306
Joined: Tue, 19 Jul 2005

Postby Wind In My Hair » Tue, 11 Oct 2005 11:02 pm

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:local excuses once more it seems... :x :?

oh eric darling, don't be cross... :console:

User avatar
Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1642
Joined: Tue, 12 Jul 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby Carpe Diem » Tue, 11 Oct 2005 11:03 pm

Wind In My Hair wrote:
Eric from the Netherlands wrote:local excuses once more it seems... :x :?

oh eric darling, don't be cross... :console:


WHY DID YOU EDIT YOUR POST BEFORE I COULD REPLY? :x
La vie est trop courte, profitons de chaque instant

User avatar
Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2306
Joined: Tue, 19 Jul 2005

Postby Wind In My Hair » Tue, 11 Oct 2005 11:08 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:WHY DID YOU EDIT YOUR POST BEFORE I COULD REPLY? :x

gosh you're one fast cat. but i'm faster! :P

i knew once i submitted that post that it would get a reaction so i deleted it. ha ha, you might want to change your nic from Carpe Diem to Carpe Momente! :lol:


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests