Singapore Expats Forum

Sorry

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bubbles » Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:17 pm

Hiya Kidiwinks

Yes, I'm back to the old pain in the arse that I normally am.

Aww, Stephania, sorry you're not too good. What is it you've got? The 'flu? Be careful, keep the liquids up. Bad luck you can't take time off. Hug from me.

Right, now then, what can I tell you that's happened?

Hmm, the story is coming on well. The drawings are ok'ish too. I am totally in love with Photoshop CS2, no man could compete, hahaha.

Seriously, that's what's taken up my time and made me totally whacked out, all that messing around on that programme. I am addicted.

It's really autumn here now, trees half naked, wind has got that chill in it, but the sun was so warm today, about 20 or 21 here. I know that sounds cold to you out there, but it was a lovely day, fine for sitting in the garden to work on the laptop.

And I got to see two squirrels, well, not sure what they were up to, but they were shameless about it, lucky creatures.

OK, I'm going to look at the other topics now and add a few daft sentences to them.

Thankyou peeps, promise to buy a round at the WNDC when I get there.
Bubbs.xx
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Dylan Thomas.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:23 pm

Bubbs, good to see you back in better spirits. :)

Stefania, believe it or not, I thought about you like about 2 hours back or so. Was wondering where you vanished. Get well soon, miss ya! :kiss:
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

stefania
Chatter
Chatter

Postby stefania » Tue, 11 Oct 2005 11:13 pm

sapphire wrote:Stefania, believe it or not, I thought about you like about 2 hours back or so. Was wondering where you vanished. Get well soon, miss ya! :kiss:

Awww Sapphire, you think about me! How sweet! :love: Thanks a lot love!

Bubbles wrote:Aww, Stephania, sorry you're not too good. What is it you've got? The 'flu? Be careful, keep the liquids up. Bad luck you can't take time off. Hug from me.

Flu, cough, sore throat, fever, headache, sore eyes and breathing problems....still hanging on though, thanks a lot bubba! :)

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Wed, 12 Oct 2005 8:09 am

Wow all that and you can't take time off work? Better do so Stef! Take care and get well soon. :)
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:51 am

Gee Stef, this is not nice to read at all... :cry:

Can we somehow cheer you up a bit? Please do visit the wndc soon, so we can catch up and do all we can to make you feel better, ok?

take care Stef...

Eric

Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager

Postby Carpe Diem » Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:56 am

Flu, cough, sore throat, fever, headache, sore eyes and breathing problems... believe me or not but all these symptoms can be cured by a few good drinks!

OK, you will have other symptoms but at least you will know why!

In the meantime, take care. :)
La vie est trop courte, profitons de chaque instant

stefania
Chatter
Chatter

Postby stefania » Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:52 pm

What a bunch of sweethearts. :) Now i know why i've been ill and stressed...because i've been away from all of you. :wave:

Nah, drinking isn't good for my current state but as soon as my work clears a lil and my health too, i shall make a trip down (oh, and planning somewhere central besides chinatown area would be good too! :P ). See y'all soon! :)

samantha
Chatter
Chatter

Postby samantha » Thu, 13 Oct 2005 2:41 pm

Woohoo!! My exams are over!! Now i can go and convince my auntie's dog that growing feathers would do it more benefit than fur... :wink:
I'm so stupid that I surprise myself sometimes...

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Thu, 13 Oct 2005 4:57 pm

samantha wrote:Woohoo!! My exams are over!! Now i can go and convince my auntie's dog that growing feathers would do it more benefit than fur... :wink:

:???:

Saint
Director
Director

Postby Saint » Thu, 13 Oct 2005 5:04 pm

:???: Thank god I'm not the only one Sapphire

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Thu, 13 Oct 2005 5:59 pm

samantha wrote:Woohoo!! My exams are over!! Now i can go and convince my auntie's dog that growing feathers would do it more benefit than fur... :wink:

I was talking about evolution in another post . . . our impish one is sounding rather weird . . . :???:

'nuff said Image