I am currently doing a project for my school (NUS) on Iconic Buildings and would like to engage your help. I hope that the Aussies here would help me on this (So sorry but it's stated that I am supposed to get Australians to do the survey as I am researching on The Opera House, not being racist over here pls understand!)
Could you kindly copy and paste the following, fill it in and mail it to me at [email protected] (i jus realised dat it is not possible to attach a .doc file!)
Thank you once again for helping me in this project!
Sydney’s Opera House
1) Are you familiar with The Opera House?
2) What comes to your mind when you think of The Opera House?
3) Does it create a sense of identity for you?
4) Does it create a sense of variety for the landscape around it?
5) Have you ever been there before? (If Yes, please proceed. If No, please skip to Question 8)
5) If yes, how often do you do there?
More than 3 times in a week
Once a week
Once a month
7) Why do you go to The Opera House?
For arts performances
For dining purposes (including bars and cafes)
8) Why do you think others would go to The Opera House?
Gender: M / F
Thank you very much for your help!