Singapore Expats Forum

Gatherings during the day

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
_miko

Gatherings during the day

Postby _miko » Thu, 06 Oct 2005 11:51 am

Hello! I just arrived here from Australia, I've been to two WNDC's and it's been good fun meeting people, but I was wondering if there were ever any meet-ups during the day? As some of you may know, I have absolutely nothing to do. :D So please let me know if there are any lunches or something that are often organised by the group!!

thanks!
miko

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Thu, 06 Oct 2005 12:20 pm

I don't think I've met you at any of the WNDCs, but hey you could start your own lunch/coffee sessions. Post a date and time and check out the response to it. :)
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

_miko

ooh

Postby _miko » Thu, 06 Oct 2005 6:45 pm

Thanks, sapphire.. good idea, ... but maybe I will try and get to know more people before making that move. :wave:

GarethDavies

you lucky sod....

Postby GarethDavies » Thu, 06 Oct 2005 7:40 pm

Nothing to do during the day....? that reminds me of university! oh they were the days..... I'm new in town so if you fancy a beer just let me know... i'm going to give the WNDC a go next week sounds interesting!

L.A.M.B

Postby L.A.M.B » Sat, 08 Oct 2005 3:55 am

Hello!

I'm a local but been living in England for a few years. I'm back for 2 weeks and most of my friends are all tied up with work in the day, so would be great to have company to walk about with and have a laugh! :}

Shazers
Regular
Regular

Postby Shazers » Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:50 am

hey ,

So which part of Aus you from and what you doing in Singapore at the moment?!

Shazers
Wondering :D

_miko

Postby _miko » Mon, 10 Oct 2005 9:22 pm

Yaaay people showing interest. Not that I know what to do... I was just hoping someone would take initiative, I'm useless as organising things. :???:

I'm from Sydney, (eastern suburbs..) will be going back there to visit friends again at the end of this month then I come back late december or January.. Just here on holidays because my parents happen to live here now.. on business...

Saint
Director
Director

Postby Saint » Mon, 10 Oct 2005 9:37 pm

Where in the UK Lamb just out of interest?

L.A.M.B

Postby L.A.M.B » Sun, 30 Oct 2005 4:48 pm

Saint wrote:Where in the UK Lamb just out of interest?

I live in London! But I used to school where u were from! Aldershot is near Farnham and Guildford rite? :}

Anyway, I'm back in the cold once again. You fellas in the sun have lotsa fun! :}

nikhas

hi

Postby nikhas » Fri, 04 Nov 2005 10:47 am

[quote="_miko"]Yaaay people showing interest. Not that I know what to do... I was just hoping someone would take initiative, I'm useless as organising things. :???:

hi miko, i think i met u for one of the WNDC....wud be interesting to meet u for a beer some time....maybe next week....got a couple of partys to show my attendence. messg me ....cheers