Singapore Expats Forum

Why women make better suicide bombers

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

citizen deek

Postby citizen deek » Wed, 05 Oct 2005 10:29 pm

yeah.. the women i have known are more petty and vicious than men... what bitches..

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Wed, 05 Oct 2005 10:59 pm

Viceroy Isabel Kebab Iota wrote:Ya know SE, it just came to me. It does have significance, but I've outgrown BH10Y, so here I stand before you: Viceroy Isabel Kebab Iota (don't wear it out!) :wink:

OMG, i was wondering who on earth this viceroy person was... didn't realise i already knew you :wave:

nice pic. i see you're not a cow anymore... :P :lol:

Shabu-Shabu

Postby Shabu-Shabu » Sat, 08 Oct 2005 7:44 pm

I know plenty of men who are ass-wiped b*astards as much as those women you know.
There are black sheep of both sexes all over the world, but the point is the degree of finger pointing that goes to either sex because of gender stereotyping.
Meowing out,
- Shabu-Shabu -

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 08 Oct 2005 8:09 pm

Shabu-Shabu wrote:I know plenty of men who are ass-wiped b*astards as much as those women you know.
There are black sheep of both sexes all over the world, but the point is the degree of finger pointing that goes to either sex because of gender stereotyping.

Ouch!, What happened somebody put the lid down on the toilet while you were still in the bowl? Auto Kitty Washer. but it tends to make the kitty a bit fiesty. Sounds like your still a bit wet today.

:mrgreen: just 'avin a wee bit o'fun. don't take it to heart. :P

sms

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Sat, 08 Oct 2005 11:27 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote::mrgreen: just 'avin a wee bit o'fun. don't take it to heart. :P

absolutely, this wasn't meant to be a gender-bashing thing at all. just have some fun, boys and girls! :wink: